User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Widdles in your cream.
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

I mainly daydream about past events, and modify them to how I would have liked them to be; the whole "Shoulda-woulda-coulda" thing.

That, or fantasizing about events that I'm looking forward to.
    Um, yeah.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Thanks everyone for the replies so far. I won't try and interpret what's been said until I get more replies.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    I can't even imagine what daydreaming about systems would be like. I actually mostly daydream about relational stuff or about being better at stuff I like to do now (like playing guitar or singing), or meeting my heroes. I tend to find a lot of RL people around me kind of boring, so I sometimes daydream about meeting people I click with.

I've always done that, ever since I was a kid. When I was a kid, I'd daydream about being in the movies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grungemouse View Post
    I mainly daydream about past events, and modify them to how I would have liked them to be; the whole "Shoulda-woulda-coulda" thing.

That, or fantasizing about events that I'm looking forward to.
    This is pretty much exactly the sort of thing that I daydream about.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I don't dwell on the past, or really spend much time envisioning the future. I'm more often reimagining the present in a parallel universe with the settings "tweaked". I'm constantly scrolling through "what-if" scenarios, be that in a personal or a broader socio-political/historical/cosmic context.
    If I'm into someone romantically I'll spend a lot of time daydreaming about them. Too much time...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    I don't dwell on the past, or really spend much time envisioning the future. I'm more often reimagining the present in a parallel universe with the settings "tweaked". I'm constantly scrolling through "what-if" scenarios, be that in a personal or a broader socio-political/historical/cosmic context.
    If I'm into someone romantically I'll spend a lot of time daydreaming about them. Too much time...
    I think more about the future than the past in my daydreams. But I also do the "what-if" scenarios. I often imagine how I would respond in survival situations like being lost on a deserted island or in the middle of a zombie invasion.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

videodrones; questions Verfremdungseffekt's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTp
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Eh?

Whenever I daydream about relationships, yes, it's usually logistical. I posit a scenario, and I explore it. And then generally it devolves into extended monologues, in which I explain why the relationship as presented just wouldn't work.

videodrones; questions Verfremdungseffekt's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTp
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Eh?

Quote Originally Posted by nozflubber View Post
    I daydream about "hypothetical conversation" like 80 % of the time. I'm eithering addressing would-be questions/issues and doing my best to describe to whomever I'm talking to (sometimes its a real person, sometimes its unknown persons).
    Ah. Yes. Sometimes the imaginary arguments I get into can be kind of heated, too.

I daydream about death and scenarios involving death and violence.
    I think I kind of "see" what its like to be for people in the past to fight and survive in wars.

I also think about the possible outcomes the future can hold, and how I can take advantage of these otucomes.

I also think about what would life be like if I live in a 1984 (from george orwell) enviroment,
    and what I would do if I were in the main character's situation.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

I day dream about what might of happened with relation stuff.
    "I'd never die for my beliefs, I might be wrong"

"Is it not enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe there are fairys at the bottom of it too"

"Intelligence is being able to hold too opposing views in the mind at the one time without going crazy" - Now all I need to figure out is if I'm intelligent or crazy!

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Very good question. Now that I think about it, seeing as how relationships are my main source of conflict, second to probably regretting/dreading decisions I've made or have yet to make, I do think about them a lot. I have conversations in my head, hypothetical scenarios as to whether this or that will happen if a certain piece of information is expressed or exchanged.

Other than that, I typically spend a lot of time thinking about my various interests, how I can feed my desire for new things, or regretting past mistakes. A new topic on physics, an article a friend sends me from his iGoogle page, the latest video game I'm playing, a new skill I'm interested in learning, these things occupy my mind more often, but I do have thoughts about my relationships, probably daily.

MBTI
    YaYa

I daydream about my knight in shining armor riding up on a white horse and coming to rescue me.