• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Seeking a real female ENTP to talk to

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
My current one was actually an INTJ.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I would but you kinda annoy me and I think you'd turn out to actually be an ENTJ :)

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
I just realized that I've solicited prostitution.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
wtf is up with you??
what do you want and why?

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Why do you choose this? It might be interesting.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Why dont you link em to your thread murk "Woman sought for romantic involvement". That was one of the most epic and most audacious threads ever to be started in this forum :D

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Why dont you link em to your thread murk "Woman sought for romantic involvement". That was one of the most epic and most audacious threads ever to be started in this forum :D

What if an ENTP couple ends up sparring in bed? I mean, is this not possible..conceivable.

...Just theorizing here...as a parallel to ENTP verbal sparring...haha!

I could believe some serious chemistry on that one.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What if they end up sparring in bed? I mean, is this not possible..conceivable.

...Just theorizing here...as a parallel to ENTP verbal sparring...haha!

I could believe some serious chemistry on that one.

Yeah, so if the aim is scoring this is a pretty poor tack to get an female ENTPs attention. I gave an opportunity for him to try to pwn me and respond with wit but nothing, nadda, so yeah, kinda boring. ENTPs don't like boring. :)

Oom

Your time is gonna come.
MBTI Type
IsfP
Enneagram
5w4
Why do people start these threads? If you're looking for a soul mate then go to a dating site. Or atleast post in the relationships channel.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Why do people start these threads? If you're looking for a soul mate then go to a dating site. Or atleast post in the relationships channel.

Well I met my girl at a bus station, so I think whatever you do whereever you post, you always will have the faint hope to find someone, if you are lonely.

And I think either murk has a damn good sense of humor or he is lonely and needs someone to talk too, like many people in the forums.

I think he has both and no matter how ludicrous his threads seem to be, I try to support him to the best of my knowledge. If that really helps is another story

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

*Looks like INTP attempt to poke a hole into ENTP^

ENTPs won't be constrained.