• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Seeking a real female ENTP to talk to

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, so if the aim is scoring this is a pretty poor tack to get an female ENTPs attention.

Same here, male ENTP. Sex is on ENTPs terms.

It quite possibly isn't solely a gender issue. :)

Cady

MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm not sure if I should be disturbed or amused by this thread.

Cady

MBTI Type
ENTP

This thread is Amurbifying all ENTP females on this forum :yes:

And what's with this "real" ENTP business. Does the OP have some sort of bias against imaginary ENTP females? It's a shame because he'd have much better luck with that category.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
This thread is Amurbifying all ENTP females on this forum :yes:

And what's with this "real" ENTP business. Does the OP have some sort of bias against imaginary ENTP females? It's a shame because he'd have much better luck with that category.

They're all naked and waiting for him! And headless!

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm totally serious about this being a platonic request.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
But you've offered nothing to an ENTP that would be enticing to chat with you. We're not the type to respond to an unsolicited want add without finding something about it greatly intriguing or amusing and right now this thread can amuse us more than meeting your request.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
But you've offered nothing to an ENTP that would be enticing to chat with you. We're not the type to respond to an unsolicited want add without finding something about it greatly intriguing or amusing and right now this thread can amuse us more than meeting your request.

And you can feel honoured that someone even cares to explain this at all :)

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
If you've not found anything intriguing about me then you're trying not to.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yeah. That must be it.

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6

Umm, just out of curiosity, which type does respond to unsolicited want ads? I need to know so I can hunt that type down and kill it, directly resolving the world's want-ad problem.

Qre:us

Umm, just out of curiosity, which type does respond to unsolicited want ads? I need to know so I can hunt that type down and kill it, directly resolving the world's want-ad problem.

INTP

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I actually wouldn't mind seeing what an ENTP girl is like in real life, but I think I've said that before somewhere on this board before.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I love your way to write the letter 'Y' sometimes :wubbie: :smile:

I henceforth dedicate all my Ys for you :wubbie: I'll even go as far as calling you entropy.