• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTPs: What do you look for in a partner?

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
This is true. It's part of my 60-day diet/workout challenge. On July 18th, I'm posting the after pics and we'll see the difference. Jeno is helping by keeping me accountable. Right?

Oh, right. THANK YOU Captain OBVIOUS!!!

No - I'm Princess Obtuse.

(and no, I just wanted to see you naked)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
If Wyst would learn german and understand the following song, he probably would know why he better stays away from ENTPs :D

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tghBxWA66IU"]Shadows in the Dark[/YOUTUBE]

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
hhahaha, der teufel!

I think he'll get the picture... :yim_rolling_on_the_

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
If Wyst would learn german and understand the following song, he probably would know why he better stays away from ENTPs :D

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tghBxWA66IU"]Shadows in the Dark[/YOUTUBE]

that song sounds cool. i love international music. that's what got me studying Japanese.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Haha :D

Look even Bilbo and Gandalf know that :D

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug3H1vpPeBQ"]xD[/YOUTUBE]

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
ent, you kill me. you are so fucking hilarious...

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
this video is craaaaazy!!!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ich bin Gabba-Gandalf Altaaahh :D hahaha

I go to bed, one beer too much for me today, gn8 :D

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
Intensity? Elaborate....

Son of the Damned

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
In Response to the original post

I would have to say, anyone who's laid-back and self-assured. I'm completely useless at reading people's emotional cues, so I come across as being very indifferent or uninterested. Anyone who can see past that is golden in my book.