User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahNounBlah View Post
    I worry about stressing them out sometimes, because I can be flaky with plans. But INTJs don't stress me out at all. They're like partners in crime.
    Agreed INTJ's are the shit to have working with you. They come through when they say they will and do really excellent work. I think ENTP's and INTJ's have the best synergy in open ended projects because there's more room for an ENTP to really contribute by adding their own original spin to it and the INTJ grounds us. It's just like you said, I'm more worried I'm going to freak them out dragging things to the last minute

Now I'm curious, what do INTJ's think about ENTP's?
    Sleep late for a better tomorrow.

Extraverted - 58%
    INtuitive - 73%
    Thinking - 71%
    Perceiving - 66%

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Cady View Post

Same thing as other NJ's. That we're lovable flakes.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by marmandahalf View Post
    Do you guys think it's healthy to seek out a SO with whom one constantly debates? Or is argumentation and one-upmanship better left for friends, with relationships being -fests?

I obviously want someone who loves my mind like I do, but it seems odd that someone could respect me intellectually and not want to debate. Like, "Awesome sword, but no, I don't want to fence." But then the types that ENTPs work best with tend to be very anti-conflict. So it's a bit of a catch-22.

What thinks you?
    Why are you trying to start an argument?

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    I've seen this echoed by INTJs and ENTPs on the forum that have tried this pairing out.
    It's not the coldness. It's that INTJ's stuff their feelings at the bottom of some well inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    Hah! The boy and I both love to play the devil's advocate. He's an INxJ, most likely an INFJ with high T functioning. Initially, when learning MBTI, I considered him INTJ.
    INFJ's usually have strong Ti, it seems, especially the males. All the INFJ males I know are programmers.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Why are you trying to start an argument?
    I think argument, or at least passionate discussion, is the form of communication with which I'm the most comfortable. Maybe because small talk is usually so fake and scripted. But if someone gets up in arms defending what they believe- now that's real.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp

When it commes to stressing you don't have to worry about me I am quite calm person.
    But I have to comment that your INTJs are not much of a planners if they have a problem with planning that is including your P into the equation.

Quote Originally Posted by Cady View Post
    Agreed INTJ's are the shit to have working with you. They come through when they say they will and do really excellent work. I think ENTP's and INTJ's have the best synergy in open ended projects because there's more room for an ENTP to really contribute by adding their own original spin to it and the INTJ grounds us. It's just like you said, I'm more worried I'm going to freak them out dragging things to the last minute

From simplistic point of wiew ENTPs are great since they attract attention on themselves. So you(INTJ) can hide in te background if needed.
    Plus ENTPs are verbaly skilled.
    Also they are rational so you can debate them without hurting them or they will just understand what you are saying. Or they simply share the love towards the intellect.

Also I don't mind randomness so much since I know that I am too unspontaneous and I could use some of your traits often.
    On the other hand you need grounding.

This is in short and this is why I have concluded that ENTPs (or some similar type) are probably my best bet.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    This sentence bothers me.

My ex must have thought that I never was able to put on my pants by myself until he came along. I'm grounded. I'm just not anal retentive. Somehow, I think I would find a way to piss you off.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post

My ex must have thought that I never was able to put on my pants by myself until he came along. I'm grounded. I'm just not anal retentive. Somehow, I think I would find a way to piss you off.
    Well, I have heard from alot of NPs that they would not mind becoming a little bit more J. So I said what I said only because of that. Your P does not bother me.

Also I would dare to say that I live in a society full of Ps.
    So I got used to P.

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    INFJ's usually have strong Ti, it seems, especially the males. All the INFJ males I know are programmers.

Yeah, Evan helped me finally conclude INFJ....although the easiest thing would be to get the dude to take the test himself, as I have one version of the full questionnaire, but, I have my own (convoluted) reasons for still keeping him in the dark about MBTI (hint: a lot of it is so that he never finds out about the ENTP profile, and goes )

Because, of incidences like:

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post

Been there, soooo done that. Jen, remember, I was talking about the 'patronization'? Yeah....that.

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

I think banter makes a relationship fun and entertaining.

Arguing sort of debate is a different story. I doubt any relationship regardless of type pairing will survive for long they're constantly arguing.
    My stuff (design & other junk) lives here: http://nnbox.ca

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Your P does not bother me.
    All right then. So where are you from and how old are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    Been there, soooo done that. Jen, remember, I was talking about the 'patronization'? Yeah....that.
    Ahhhhh. I get it now.