• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Single ENTPs

velocity

MBTI Type
epic
but thats only true if you decide on that before taking action. afterwards its just a face-saving excuse...

unless overcoming challenges is the way you have lived your life and the love-for-challenge is ingrained in your subconscious

overcoming adversity DOES help you grow...sometimes too fast for the society

are you debating yourself or with me? :D

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
And the question of course can be expanded to: why does someone quit to always question even good and established systems, for the sake to not compromise them over and over again ?!

that blows my mind because we all do it

i have to force myself to realize that some things are the way they are because thats the way they have been for many many years. they have been well established by the people before me and it would be wise to learn from their experience.

i will still think about spring break with lots of drunken sex and drive at 180 k/hr...i dont even know why

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
nooo...im at work, need to stay awake and get some shit done

velocity

MBTI Type
epic

haha. i'll refrain from suggesting visualization exercises of warm beds and soothing melodies, then.

good luck on getting all that shiz done. (i worked an overnight this morning and am forcing myself to stay awake for the glory of the good old circadian rhythm)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram

Haha, I am glad I just got home from work.

Last nite was evil, I stayed up until 6 am being totally drunk, slept 2 and a half hour and tried to look fit today allday on work :D.

The headache is the worst part xD