• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ENFPs and INTPs

deepthought

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I have this ENFP friend of mine, and me and here seem to have more then just a friendship connection almost like I can communicate to her telepathically. Almost like we(me her and all my friends) will be talking about something and she'll suddenly look over at me and look at me for a few seconds and then be like Know what I'm thinking about? Well about 99% of the time she is right cause she pulls me over to the side and tells me what shes thinking of and its almost always right. Anyone else have a connection like this? Discuss

ring the bell

Yes.. Run now before it gets too deep! It's almost like you're able to communicate with the eyes, right?

charliefoxtrot

MBTI Type
INTP
My mother is an ENFP and one of my best friends is an INFP. Conversations with them are usually nice because they are able to pick up on the nuances of what I am saying/feeling, and their Ne is the best feature for an INTP to relate to!

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
yeah, the Ne linkage here can be :wubbie: If you're legitimately attracted to her (and its not the charm ENFPs wield.... be careful there), then go for it

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I like the smart ENFPs with insane amounts of Ne. Something about a really excited ENFP Ne-ing out all over the place is very pleasant to be around, it's even okay if they're not making total sense.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah, the Ne linkage here can be :wubbie: If you're legitimately attracted to her (and its not the charm ENFPs wield.... be careful there), then go for it

yeah, it's the Ne talking. ENFPs make great brainstorming/joke partners.

Other things might be palatable or rub you the wrong way, YMMV.

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
thats weird, my intp buddy and enfp buddy rarely agree on anything except not agreeing on nothing

ring the bell

Woah goddamn you hit that right on the spot.

Let's just say I know this one first hand. Totally been there. It was hot and almost felt like magic in the moment. I wish, now, that he and I had just been friends. It was just a level of intensity that I'm not sure I would willingly jump back into... not yet, at least.

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
thats weird, my intp buddy and enfp buddy rarely agree on anything except not agreeing on nothing

Are they male and female? Particularly ENFP female and INTP male? When considering type match ups (friendship or romantic) all of those factors and more make a big difference in how the two people may tend to interact.

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
Are they male and female? Particularly ENFP female and INTP male? When considering type match ups (friendship or romantic) all of those factors and more make a big difference in how the two people may tend to interact.

both male

us three are like bffs now

intp and have half our convos without even talking about it...we talk about girls and partying and relationships

with the enfp, i talk about morality and mbti and that stuff

ring the bell

Again right on the spot. Wow I think your a lot like me, in the experience with enfp except male/female is reversed, which helps imo

Honestly, I would like to know if it's the same way for the ENFP. I think it's common for INTP's to get that way, because the ENFP's are just kinda able to eff with us that way where most other people don't. it really is like they are staring into your soul. But I haven't figured out if they feel equally as freaked out because we kind of stare back into their's? Any ENFP's have an answer on that one?

deepthought

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
This is in the private forum so all them enfp's can look but not respond. :doh:

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
I have almost gotten that feeling with an ENFP, however, she gets distracted before I can really activate.

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
I find myself glancing over at my ENFP friends when I'm amused by a stupid comment or something questionable, and I see them looking over at me/back at me in agreement quite often.

Arachne

MBTI Type
INTP
ENFPs are puzzling. I'm drawn to their creativity and insight.... but so often they'll take those insights and come up with absurd conclusions and stubbornly stick by them.