MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by thisGuy View Post
    wow! all entps here are mac users? facking wierrrrd
    I don't think I've seen any of your posts before, but...

Are you planning an epic duel to the death with ThatGirl?
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

Currenty using the Windows 7 Release Candidate, and I have such a raging hard-on for it.

macs are lame and so r u

/runs

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Mac on two systems though I have used at least a dozen different linux distros with Debian always being on my main computer.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Windows user. I'm not impressed with Vista, but hopefully Windows 7 will be better.

Macs are overpriced. True NT ballerz have custom PCs.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Windows FTW. Works super great for me.

Osses I've used in this order.
    Older versions of Dos (First I can remember is 3.0, not sure if I had an earlier version of Dos.)
    Dos 6.22
    Windows 3.11
    Windows 95 (Well, it looked way cool, but it was a pile of unstable shit.)
    Windows 98 (Worked fairly stable for me, though needed the occasional re-install.)
    Windows ME (Lol die, should never have been released, had it for like a week.)
    Windows 2000 (Worked really well. It's still running one of my servers.)
    Windows XP 32-bit (Never had any problems.)
    Windows Vista 64-bit (Super fast, works like a charm, best OS ever. Although I toyed around a bit with the registery to get it working precisely the way I want it too.)

I don't really see why people keep running into problems with Windows. I think it depends more on the user than on the software. :P
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

I use Windows XP, but I've never tried anything else. My computer is old and I don't use it for anything complicated. I just write, surf the web, and talk to people.
    "When a resolute young fellow steps up the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find that it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

I always had windows on the familly PC but when it was broke my dad brought a mac mini and its great. The only thing i don't like is that when it occasionaly freezes (much less often than windows OS and RM pcs) it is hard to fix due to the lack of a restart button. Its a case of wait or pull out the plug.

Stimworld you know where i could get a guide to using garageband cause i have it but i don't have a clue how to use it.
    "I'd never die for my beliefs, I might be wrong"

"Is it not enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe there are fairys at the bottom of it too"

"Intelligence is being able to hold too opposing views in the mind at the one time without going crazy" - Now all I need to figure out is if I'm intelligent or crazy!

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

cj - you can restart with keystrokes. but if you reset with a PC, don't you still have to wait?
    also, very basic instructions to get you started:Using GarageBand - A Tutorial on Making Music in GarageBand - Garage Band Help
    but if you need more in depth info, let me know.

fluff - because of the "viruses", for one... (I still think these viruses are created by the anti-virus software companies, but I'll leave that to another day.) I've never had a virus on my mac until I got one that ran windows in parallel. I had it for a week, got the virus and then took it back. Never again. And so many steps are needed to install/uninstall or do anything. windows = blah.

MBTI
    InTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp
    Socionics
    INTj Ni

Linux on custom PCs & servers, save my work laptop (a brand new HP EliteBook 8530w -- badass machine!).

I have an external SATA dock in my primary workstation and one of my hard drives I have laying around has Windows XP on it. Oh yeah, I have a WinXP virtual machine on my main server downstairs too. That's about it.

No Mac HW in the house.
    intp | type 9w1 sp/sx/so

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    cj - you can restart with keystrokes. but if you reset with a PC, don't you still have to wait?
    also, very basic instructions to get you started:Using GarageBand - A Tutorial on Making Music in GarageBand - Garage Band Help
    but if you need more in depth info, let me know.

fluff - because of the "viruses", for one... (I still think these viruses are created by the anti-virus software companies, but I'll leave that to another day.) I've never had a virus on my mac until I got one that ran windows in parallel. I had it for a week, got the virus and then took it back. Never again. And so many steps are needed to install/uninstall or do anything. windows = blah.
    What are those virusses you mention. The last time I had a problematic virus was the Jesus virus in Dos time. My computer is fairly impenetrable (ad-ware virusses and such) unless some hacker specifically targets my PC, which almost never happens. The occasional trojan might occur but they are easily removable.

Ofcourse, I don't go about installing or downloading random stuff from the internet and executing it.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf