• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTP...gone haywire?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You're right, I have no clue about it. I came on this site to learn more, but I don't think I have. Please educate me - I beg of you. (I am being genuine)

Lesson 1:

Wrong Approach

"Dont show the guy you want something from that he is an idiot in the first place"

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Lesson 2

Hijacking

Dont listen to me. Cause life plays me and I dont play life (watch the metaphor: "play life")

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Lesson 2

Hijacking

Dont listen to me. Cause life plays me and I dont play life (watch the metaphor: "play life")

you are a mad genius. never understood in your own time, but will be quoted in future generations. (I think?)

put the beer down for a second and help me learn this crap...

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
No, no, not today and probably never.

If you call me a mad genius for having basic feelings, you better start to rethink your own position.

I am fine, again (as in dont mess with the formerly insane)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
just a different cultural thingie here. I dont have your american toughnesses

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I don't have american toughness, I don't even know what that means. I'm just looking to find out what Fe and Fi feel like, not what their technical definitions are... can you give insight?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Wisdom can be gained no matter how badly you was ever deprived from it.

But wisdom cant be forced. You make me question your entpness. That blutness you show here, strikes me more like delta quadra.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Maybe you are the long lost estj I always wanted to be :D

I have to go to bed now, cause I overdid my time.

And I promise, I am never gonna wake up again, cause there is no cause, I am just not in the mood of ever waking up again

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
possibly and maybe. who knows and who cares?
bluntness is a sign that I am an ESTJ? then that means I must be an ESTJ.
thanks for using 1 thread to help me identify 2 mysteries. that was a great lesson in multitasking. sleep well and please make sure to wake up. :D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I am sorry, I didnt want to insult you. To question a persons type is the refugee of the dumb. And I dont want to go there.

No, I cant explain Fe to you. Its one part inherit in my nature and one part lived through the love of my girlfriend.

Nothing more, cu later

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
you didn't insult me at all. :huh:

(are you ok??)