User Tag List

12311 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 202

  1. #1
    Senior Member RenaiReborn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2
    Posts
    496

    Default Why do people seem to dislike INTJs?

    Logically, I don't see much of a reason for it, except that perhaps people get too emotionally distraught over our cold humor? Maybe we're a bit biting in our wit, but I don't think we deserve the reputation of being cold, hostile, completely emotionless, analytical, and evil.

    Slightly cold, a bit maniacal, repressive, controlling, logical, maybe.

    Thoughts?

  2. #2
    Member invaderzim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    65

    Default

    cause intj are annoying, know- it -alls.
    why is that you can't agree with the fact there are multiple right answers or right ways to approach a situations??? why??!!

    The only way an INTJ will admit they are wrong is if you can prove that your thought process is more "logical" than theirs. But the INTJ always "believes" they are the most logical. Therefore they can never be wrong.

    So the only answer is to over whelm them with emotional ranting. But then they see you as overly emotional and unfit to make logical decisions.

    OMG INTJ drive me so crazy.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Into It's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    664

    Default

    Because they're so cold. People like people who are warm, and INTJ's aren't. INTJ's are interesting though, but they have to avoid turning people off long enough for another to get to know them.
    An inscription above the gate to Hell:
    "Eternal Love also created me"

  4. #4
    Nerd King Usurper Edgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    4,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by invaderzim View Post
    The only way an INTJ will admit they are wrong is if you can prove that your thought process is more "logical" than theirs. But the INTJ always "believes" they are the most logical. Therefore they can never be wrong.
    That's not true. INTPs are the most logical, and they piss me off with their incessant need to break down and explain everything.

    Also, quit being such a crybaby, invaderzim.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

  5. #5
    Nerd King Usurper Edgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    4,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Into It View Post
    Because they're so cold. People like people who are warm, and INTJ's aren't. INTJ's are interesting though, but they have to avoid turning people off long enough for another to get to know them.
    We're not cold.

    By the way, weren't you planning to kill yourself or something? What's the hold up?
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

  6. #6
    half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    6,387

    Default

    I love INTJs. You guys have a sharp sense of humor. And you guys have a massive ego that rivals an ENTPs. It's endearing though. It's true though about never ever being able to admit that you are wrong... A very defensive lot, you are.

  7. #7
    ✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,262

    Default

    into it's avatar looks like a ghetto condom wrapper.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥


    Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

  8. #8
    Senior Member Into It's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    We're not cold.

    By the way, weren't you planning to kill yourself or something? What's the hold up?
    Still am. But now maybe sooner than I thought.
    An inscription above the gate to Hell:
    "Eternal Love also created me"

  9. #9
    half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    6,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KristenSnowdeal View Post
    Slightly cold, a bit maniacal, repressive, controlling, logical, maybe.

    Thoughts?
    I actually think that INTPs are the most "cold" of us NTs, and definitely the most logical.

    All that Fi you xNTJs carry make you bristle when challenged and super defensive, which is very emotional. And it's the kind of defensive that lashes out and tries to belittle the opponent, rather than debate the topic at hand.

    (and digest is right. those are baby making condoms, if you ask me...)

  10. #10
    Senior Member Into It's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    into it's avatar looks like a ghetto condom wrapper.
    I don't get it, and you can call me lance, btw, friend.
    An inscription above the gate to Hell:
    "Eternal Love also created me"

Similar Threads

  1. Why do people love to hate Kristen Stewart?
    By gromit in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-21-2012, 07:20 PM
  2. Why do people want to drag you down to their incompetence?
    By Lily flower in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-06-2011, 12:18 AM
  3. Why do people learn to read?
    By Lateralus in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-26-2008, 04:42 AM
  4. [INTJ] Why do people Pretend to be INTJ's?
    By Dominicus Griswold in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 10:58 PM
  5. [INTJ] Why do a lot of people seem to have lots of negative views about INTJs?
    By bai_lin83 in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 12:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO