User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

Banned

invaderzim's a dude?

MBTI
    INFJ

no, im a girl. i don't think he meant it literally. sorry, for the derail. resume with the INTJ bashing.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by wastrd View Post
    why do intjs seem to think people dislike them ?
    Because they are typically not used to being liked.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    INTP

If I'm not mistaken INTJ is the type most commonly associated with psychopathy. Maybe that has something to do with it?

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Quote Originally Posted by Into It View Post
    Because they're so cold. People like people who are warm, and INTJ's aren't.
    Quote Originally Posted by invaderzim View Post
    cause intj are annoying, know- it -alls.
    The only way an INTJ will admit they are wrong is if you can prove that your thought process is more "logical" than theirs.
    Gee, and there we go again with the TYPICAL INTJ stereotype thing. You guys should look for more balanced INTJs. Or at least not include all of us into your rant. =P

Why do people dislike us. Maybe they are jealous about us being so effective. Hehe.

Oh and let's not forget that we are very honest, direct and blunt; and some people don't like to hear the truth about themselves.
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Personally, I find INTJs usually to be a joy to be around. Dry sarcasm, good and interesting insights and usually calm and not that volatile. They can get impatient if you repeat stuff or if your way of doing stuff is getting their way of being 'efficient' and then they're rather blunt about it. But stay clear from their path and have information they genuinly want, and they're a joy to be around ime. In fact, those with good Fi tend to be not at all judgemental, which I find refreshing, really. True, they might look at you as an oddity and test case or specimen in need of much analysing, but that's kinda endearing, I find. Nothing like getting an INTJ out of his shell by appealing to his insatiable thirst for knowledge, ime
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Personally, I find INTJs usually to be a joy to be around. Dry sarcasm, good and interesting insights and usually calm and not that volatile. They can get impatient if you repeat stuff or if your way of doing stuff is getting their way of being 'efficient' and then they're rather blunt about it. But stay clear from their path and have information they genuinly want, and they're a joy to be around ime. In fact, those with good Fi tend to be not at all judgemental, which I find refreshing, really. True, they might look at you as an oddity and test case or specimen in need of much analysing, but that's kinda endearing, I find. Nothing like getting an INTJ out of his shell by appealing to his insatiable thirst for knowledge, ime
    I can vouch for that. I find it increasingly hard to avoid/maintain those triggers over time, though... which is probably why I have more INTP friends than INTJ ones.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

I love INTJs.

MBTI
    INTJ

People like people who like them, and people like people who are similar to them. INTJs dislike most people, so most people dislike them, and INTJs typically have relatively little in common with other people, again leading to dislike. Further more INTJs tend to be egocentric and low on agreeableness, leading to dislike. Introversion leads to less friends as well.
    "Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius." - Wolfgang Amad Mozart

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by invaderzim View Post
    cause intj are annoying, know- it -alls.
    why is that you can't agree with the fact there are multiple right answers or right ways to approach a situations??? why??!!
    :[ That would probably be because you state that it is a "fact" without backing that up? I don't know. It seems like an unbacked assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Into It View Post
    Because they're so cold. People like people who are warm, and INTJ's aren't. INTJ's are interesting though, but they have to avoid turning people off long enough for another to get to know them.
    I think the cold thing is really an exaggeration. INTJ's could have plenty of friends, and have a capability of being warm to people as they so choose, just like anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by wastrd View Post
    why do intjs seem to think people dislike them ?
    See negative posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Splittet View Post
    People like people who like them, and people like people who are similar to them. INTJs dislike most people, so most people dislike them, and INTJs typically have relatively little in common with other people, again leading to dislike. Further more INTJs tend to be egocentric and low on agreeableness, leading to dislike. Introversion leads to less friends as well.
    INTJ's don't necessarily "dislike" most people, simply don't view them as useful. Having little in common with other people, that makes sense. Egocentric? No. That is an individual type of characteristic- but introversion does lead to knowing oneself better than others.