User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

Default Do T's Think F's are foolish?

Like I said in my Poll Thread, F v T is the hardest quality for me to pick out except for PvJ. I made that thread because my hypothesis was that T types would rarely say that.

If my hypothesis is correct, it follows that I emotionally project unto whoever I am with, and I only find T's insensitive when I am unable to construe what has been said in a positive light. All the other things they say that are equally objective, I incept with a little unconscious mending, so it sounds to me more sensitive or heartfelt than how it was really said, essentially making the person look a little more 'F' to me. It also follows that T types, in their objectivity, would be less prone to making this error, and so they would be able to see F types as F types pretty much all the time. So, while I see a T as his true self, which is only sometimes, I can see his faults better. T types should then be able to see the faults of the F types almost constantly. That is why I ask you, T's: Are F's inept? Are we innately inferior to T's at all things that do not require the heart?

A better question is: Can you see our 'emotional fault' at all times?
    An inscription above the gate to Hell:
    "Eternal Love also created me"

MBTI
    ENFP

Admin has moved this thread.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Moved to NF Idyllic. I moved it here because your question was addressed to your fellow NFs, and I'm sure interested NTs will post anyway. Unfortunately there is no "MBTI and other psych topics" forum.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Moved to NF Idyllic. I moved it here because your question was addressed to your fellow NFs, and I'm sure interested NTs will post anyway. Unfortunately there is no "MBTI and other psych topics" forum.
    NT mods, you got to love them.

MBTI
    ENFP

Moved to NF Idyllic. 1I moved it here because your question was addressed to your fellow NFs, and I'm sure interested NTs will post anyway. 2Unfortunately there is no "MBTI and other psych topics" forum.

1. The question is definitely aimed at T types, because I wanted their 'objective' opinion on this issue.

2. Are you mocking me? Surely you must have realized that I was referring to "MBTI (tm), Enneagram, and other personality matrices..." hmm...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

interesting. t/f is the hardest for me to distinguish too and i hadn't really thought about it being because i/we project. i don't think i like that.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Into It View Post
    1. The question is definitely aimed at T types, because I wanted their 'objective' opinion on this issue.
    "That is why I ask you: Are we inept? Are we innately inferior to T's at all things that do not require the heart?" I misinterpreted.

Quote Originally Posted by Into It View Post
    2. Are you mocking me? Surely you must have realized that I was referring to "MBTI (tm), Enneagram, and other personality matrices..." hmm...
    Was just kidding. I know what you meant. I actually moved the thread before you posted where you wanted it, so if you want me to move it again, I will.

MBTI
    ENFP

"That is why I ask you: Are we inept? Are we innately inferior to T's at all things that do not require the heart?"

Was just kidding. I know what you meant. I actually moved the thread before you posted where you wanted it, so if you want me to move it again, I will.
    Yeah, I can see how that first statement is ambiguous, now that I'm reading it again. I edited the OP.

And thank you very much, would you please move this to the NT board, or if you do not want it there, the MBTI +......... board?

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Okay people, moved to NT Rationale. Final destination.

MBTI
    ENFP

Okay people, moved to NT Rationale. Final destination.
    I'll let you know when I want it moved again. Thanks.