• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] HEIST!!: Which Type Selections Would Makeup The Most Effective Team To Rob A Bank?

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Does this mean I really am an INTJ? :huh:

No darling, you are still the baddest b*tch collecting the money. And no you are not one of the disposable ones, because you have the most important post-heist jobs, so you can rest easy there...

(the INTJ was with me in the planning phases and is my [disposable] proxy)

Jonathanthegreat

MBTI Type
ENFJ
INTP-Plans everything doesn't go to site of incident. Stays at remote location monitoring everything.
ENFJ-Listens to INTP's exact instructions and organizes everything to be executed precisely
ISTP-Techy to pick safe, hack cameras, scramble police jammers etc.
ESTP- Work grunt, just tell them what to do and how much they'll get paid and they are yours
INTJ-if all else fails this guy is there to kill anyone who stands in your way.

juggernaut

Permabanned
INTP-Plans everything doesn't go to site of incident. Stays at remote location monitoring everything.
ENFJ-Listens to INTP's exact instructions and organizes everything to be executed precisely
ISTP-Techy to pick safe, hack cameras, scramble police jammers etc.
ESTP- Work grunt, just tell them what to do and how much they'll get paid and they are yours
INTJ-if all else fails this guy is there to kill anyone who stands in your way.

Think I prefer Jeno's plan. :)

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Initial Planner - INTJ - They'll get the plan down-pat.
Secondary Planner - INTP - They'll think of Plan B and Plan C and any getaway problems.

In-bank Hand/Lookout - ENFP - They can typecast people pretty well and can feel potential problems arising and can talk out of them.
In-bank Adviser - ESTJ - They'll commandeer and get shit done. Pretty much first-in-command unless FUBAR'd.
In-bank Support - ISFJ. - They're the support bone and hate failing other people. They'll pull through if it kills 'em.
In-bank Supervisor - ENTP - Able to think on their feet in case if something goes horribly wrong.

Getaway van - ENTJ - Sense enough to think out the situation and GTFO when need be. Should ideally just need to follow command.

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
Initial Planner - INTJ - They'll get the plan down-pat.
Secondary Planner - INTP - They'll think of Plan B and Plan C and any getaway problems.

In-bank Hand/Lookout - ENFP - They can typecast people pretty well and can feel potential problems arising and can talk out of them.
In-bank Adviser - ESTJ - They'll commandeer and get shit done. Pretty much first-in-command unless FUBAR'd.
In-bank Support - ISFJ. - They're the support bone and hate failing other people. They'll pull through if it kills 'em.
In-bank Supervisor - ENTP - Able to think on their feet in case if something goes horribly wrong.

Getaway van - ENTJ - Sense enough to think out the situation and GTFO when need be. Should ideally just need to follow command.

this one i like...also have INTJ + ENTP work on the initial plan

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I'd also like to point out that 7 is a lucky number and having a 7-member team makes my heist FOOLPROOF.

Join the bandwagon.

Everyone's doing it.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If I am going to work with you guys, there must be chocolate covered pretzels.

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
You're not on my list. The pretzels are MINE.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You're not on my list. The pretzels are MINE.

Go get put in a printer and used as a canvas for a black and white fight.
And hand the pretzels over here before I get a fellow extrovert to start talking in front of you.....for eons.:newwink:

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
I didn't expect my type to get chosen :rofl1: I would be too busy feeling bad about what I was doing, I would end up getting shot by my co robbers for being the weak link. :D

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I didn't expect my type to get chosen :rofl1: I would be too busy feeling bad about what I was doing, I would end up getting shot by my co robbers for being the weak link. :D

Don't feel bad. I think i would only be telling the INTJ the layout of the bank where possible security weaknesses lie having some inside knowledge.

I want the adventure, i'll feel bad later. I would be the one that loses my head and just starts shooting the cops (out of fun). At least it lets you lot get away, if you can dodge the bullets. :)

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
Don't feel bad. I think i would only be telling the INTJ the layout of the bank where possible security weaknesses lie having some inside knowledge.

I want the adventure, i'll feel bad later. I would be the one that loses my head and just starts shooting the cops (out of fun). At least it lets you lot get away, if you can dodge the bullets. :)

Don't worry, I will be the person afterwards, understanding and empathising with your need to shoot cops and would be the humanitarian making sure you get a lighter sentence.

I'm good for something. :smile:

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si
It's easy.. all i need is a bunch of canisters filled with sleeping gas. A few smgs, gasmask, bullet proof vests, and an INTJ, a bunch of ISTP's and a money wagon, and a van. To set it all off.. i would set off fires and an explosion on the edge of the district as a diversion, to divide the polices resources. I would then quickly.. get my team to get in, Identify the bank-worker responsible for the cash, use the canisters, get the worker to open it up, load up the wagoon, knock out the worker, and then run for it. All this executed in less then half an hour.

Yeah it does sound like a movie plot from the 90's, but hey it's effective :D.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Actually I think it would be better to let some NTJs to organise a industrial combine from income. So that we can enjoy in the income.
While some poor people will work there for a small wages so that they can support their families.

The profit will be much bigger then robing a bank and this is actually legal. Whit good strategy and good ideas made by NTPs we can make it work. And if everyone take a loan we can heve enough money to start the whole operation which will grow if we are smart.

If you want to do something criminal I think that it is better to find some cute EF chicks so that they can seduce people in high places.

But you must force them to give you a very small part of "gifts" they get since you can threaten them that you will dispose them or kill them. (this should be planned in more detail)
But they will accept since it a very small amount and they have a good life.

If you have a few of those EF chicks you will have enough for a decent living.
If some get thrown out of "rich lair" you can always push them in some other similar place. Or you can just get a new girl. (after all for that the illegal immigration is for)

If you are smart you will save most of the money and with time you will have enough to start a company on your own. In many countries they don't ask you where you got the money so you are safe. Technically your company can produce those fluffy toys you guys like to buy for your children for Christmas if that is what will make a profit.
The options are limitless.

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

avatar7: for your own personal safety against backstabbers as well as improved chances of escaping, you would want to narrow down the number of people to the absolute minimum. then there's also the consideration of the money split. personally, i think internal surveillance is enough if the driver is parked cleverly enough (see below).

1z1sf4g.jpg

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hmmmmm.....if I were to pull off a heist, I'd try something different than the usual guns and get away cars.
But first I'd have to enlist some willing INTP's, and very charming ENFP's, and it would be an "inside" job. Oh and an ENTP or two.
I haven't quite work it out yet, but theorically, I would set it up so there would be a few days before the bank noticed they have been robbed.
More than enough time to change your appearance and get out of the country.

I once work out the perfect plan to rob a department store I worked at once, just for kicks. Months of observing you tend to pick up weaknesses in security. I freaked out my ex-fiance when I told him the plan. He wasn't shocked at the plan....he was shocked that it was actually workable. I'd never go through with it though, it goes against the grain....but I always did wonder if any one else saw the glaring weakness in the way they handled the tills and cash. You could swipe a whole days profit without them being none the wiser until the amour guard truck came, and over christmas it was tens of thousands they made in profit. I'm relatively surprised no-one tried.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I once work out the perfect plan to rob a department store I worked at once, just for kicks. Months of observing you tend to pick up weaknesses in security. I freaked out my ex-fiance when I told him the plan. He wasn't shocked at the plan....he was shocked that it was actually workable. I'd never go through with it though, it goes against the grain....but I always did wonder if any one else saw the glaring weakness in the way they handled the tills and cash. You could swipe a whole days profit without them being none the wiser until the amour guard truck came, and over christmas it was tens of thousands they made in profit. I'm relatively surprised no-one tried.

I'm sure they have tried, and been caught. And most places have automatic cash counting safes until the truck comes. You'd be surprised at how many security measures are involved in a cash based business. The weaknesses you pick up on are not unique - everyone thinks they know them but what they don't realize is that so many books have been written on it, so many anti-theft seminars happen on a daily basis and most employees have no idea how much they are being watched. Working as an executive in retail and an owner in a service industry, I always get so amused when someone thinks they are that clever. It's seriously easier to steal merchandise than it is to steal cash.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
My ISTP and I quite often pull stuff off together that's not strictly legit. Occasionally we get input from the ENTJ, but seldom need it.

Both of us are spontaneous contingency planners, he's good with the details and I'm good with the big picture. And we're also both very adaptable and good at improvizing.