User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    I think an xNTP could plan the shit out of it, not leaving one stone unturned for any contingency.
    Hands-down agreed...I stand mind-to-mind with you on this one Jeno-*laughing*

I know this one down the street from the Domino sugar plant

I think an xSTJ would be a loose cannon if something went wrong...
    Ohh wow! Why?

This is great, really.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

*Stares at screen in amazement*

Quote Originally Posted by Sentura View Post
    but the SPs would also be the first people to backstab you once you've got the goods.

driver: you need a steady person who won't fuck up. ISTJ is a clear choice.
    planner: the mastermind behind the operation. takes all necessary precautions to make things work effectively. has backup plans.
    speaker: needs to improvise and keep people down. controls the henchmen (which is why i can allow henchmen to be SJs too) while lockpick and planner go for the goods.
    lockpick: needs to be able to crunch any lock fast. observation through listening is essential. locks aren't always logical when you try to pick them.
    henchmen: need to follow speaker's orders unquestionably.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

I think an xSTJ is not able to think quickly on their feet (I mean, in general...) and they are also prone to lose their temper and act irrational (especially the Es. the Is tend to freeze up.)

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

who'd you pick then?
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

I, of course, would be in charge of the whole operation. I would plan the whole thing, with help from my INTJ who would know all the systems that we need to circumvent. An ISTP would be the driver, without a doubt. The ESTP would be the one screaming at everyone to get down and stay the fuck down. My ENTJ would methodically go from teller to teller, clearing out all the vaults. Meanwhile, my INTP would be in the van watching on the monitors, remotely overloading the security systems and alerting us all how to crack difficult safes. A couple other ESTPs would be acting as customers and laying on the ground, keeping internal lookout. I would also have an ENFJ in there to act as "good cop" to the hysterical crying women. I may throw in another ENTP in the van for comic relief.

Banned

I, of course, would be in charge of the whole operation. I would plan the whole thing, with help from my INTJ who would know all the systems that we need to circumvent. An ISTP would be the driver, without a doubt. The ESTP would be the one screaming at everyone to get down and stay the fuck down. My ENTJ would methodically go from teller to teller, clearing out all the vaults. Meanwhile, my INTP would be in the van watching on the monitors, remotely overloading the security systems and alerting us all how to crack difficult safes. A couple other ESTPs would be acting as customers and laying on the ground, keeping internal lookout. I would also have an ENFJ in there to act as "good cop" to the hysterical crying women. I may throw in another ENTP in the van for comic relief.
    Oh good, I have a job...one way or another.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    Oh good, I have a job...one way or another.
    You would also be in charge of doling out the shares according to task completed. And in finding ways to launder that money. And in making sure that we left no evidence behind. Very important stuff, indeed.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

OHH I LOVE THIS!!!...OHHHH!!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

*takes a bow*

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

ENTJ - strategy
    ISTJ - logistics
    ISTP - wheelman
    ENFJ - the "face" man

Then some triggermen (MBTI not needed, mercenary sociopaths if you can get them) for security during the op.