• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] House Alone Time

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I always get HAT nowadays.

Sigh. Now I get lonely. :(

Dammit, it's not fair!

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I always get HAT nowadays.

Sigh. Now I get lonely. :(

Dammit, it's not fair!

Yeah, there is a point where it gets to be too much. I remember that point all too well... *sigh*

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
Being totally alone activates my F, although it's a semipainful process.

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
I adore HAT! I live alone, so I get as much of it as I want. Sometimes, my HAT surplus even drives me out to places that have people but that don't require interaction - I love going to malls or farmer's markets or coffee shops for that. I realize how much I love HAT whenever I visit the family at the holidays. Nowhere to run!

I'm in the same position - it's really a requirement for me, but it's also the default. As much as I enjoy getting out and doing things with friends, etc. - it's always a relief when I get home and can just relax - it's like releasing a pressure valve right as I walk in the door.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
I can never really have HAT because I'm still a teenager living at home. I can get some real alone time sometimes when no one is here, just being alone with people still in the house just dosen't feel right.

That holds true for me.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
Being totally alone activates my F, although it's a semipainful process. It also increases my all around abilities. *Pick up AR. Bursts through enemy battle line and kills their VIP.*

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
Note to self: move to a neighborhood with less annoying neighbors and screaming children.

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
Yes yes, HAT is awesome I left the pub a bit early so I could spend some time without my house mates. The other two are sleeping so it doesn't qualify as full-HAT and I can't make much noise, but the thought of me being the only conscious soul in the house is fulfilling in itself.

MonkeyGrass

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
I dance, too, and sing at the top of my lungs. I *need* alone time.

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
So, I was lying in my bed the other day, reveling wholeheartedly in my hat, and a novel thought came to me.

"It would be awesome to share being alone like this with someone else."

"...Alone together."

"Wait, that's a bit of an oxymoron, isn't it?"

:D

sunset5678

MBTI Type
XNTJ
I like time alone because it gives me time to express my talents or intellectually and reflect on my thoughts and I can just let my ideas run wild and tune out the real world for a little bit and just kind of live in my imagination, but after a while I have to get out of the house because things like reading type online and message boards where you can talk, but not outloud make me feel isolated.