User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

What other ones do you pull from then, to express yourself to yourself?
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I can never really have HAT because I'm still a teenager living at home. I can get some real alone time sometimes when no one is here, just being alone with people still in the house just dosen't feel right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Incidentally, I believe that I am a dominant Ti user, and I often have trouble explaining things that I understand well. It's a matter of organizing the presentation of material. I can have it perfectly organized in my head all at once, but structuring the sequential delivery of material so that others understand is a different matter entirely, and requires a different skill set that I am apparently lacking.

MBTI
    ENTJ

I have always loved time alone in my house or apartment. Even when I live with another introvert that doesn't intrude on my thinking space or even physical space, there's really something incredibly freeing about being totally alone in your own space. I kind of feel like a toy that comes alive when its owner leaves or something--like I have the freedom to be totally myself. My brain works better, even. I get quick fixes by being alone in my car, but nothing really compares to House Alone Time (henceforth known as HAT). I will admit to dancing around and singing at the top of my lungs during HAT, as well. Can anyone relate?
    HELL YES I can relate. HAT. I love HAT. I require it, I covet it, I revel in it when I have it (and I live alone so I get enough). Exactly the same feelings on it as you, Tallulah. Freedom to potter around the house in an old tank top and raggedy panties, freedom to...well, just freedom.

I love my socializing, but HAT is almost like awake-time rest/recuperate period after or before socializing. I'm so jealous of my HAT that sometimes even when my sister or boyfriend are staying, I have to stop myself from getting miffed about the lack of HAT.
    "Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar

"please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker

I adore HAT! I live alone, so I get as much of it as I want. Sometimes, my HAT surplus even drives me out to places that have people but that don't require interaction - I love going to malls or farmer's markets or coffee shops for that. I realize how much I love HAT whenever I visit the family at the holidays. Nowhere to run!

My HAT activities also frequently involve music, singing and dancing. But no one will ever see! Muahahaha.

P.S. congrats on coining a phrase AND an acronym!
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    HAT bores me most of the time, I could definitely live without it. I need to have someone around.
    lolz i read this quote and nodded at the clear sarcasm, then i read the post after, and realized you might be serious. then i had a small moment, and then i checked out your type. and then i had another moment, and then i realized you actually were serious. (not a value judgment, just it never occurred to me that someone wouldn't crave HAT!)
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

I crave HAT. It's a vital part of my life. I once had a chance to have as much as I wanted, I drank my fill but at the end of two weeks went stir crazy.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    lolz i read this quote and nodded at the clear sarcasm, then i read the post after, and realized you might be serious. then i had a small moment, and then i checked out your type. and then i had another moment, and then i realized you actually were serious. (not a value judgment, just it never occurred to me that someone wouldn't crave HAT!)
    Hmmm, I'm actually an ENTP , and there was no sarcasm intended. Maybe I just get too much HAT time? Too much of a good thing tends to be a bad thing right? I feel like all of my HAT time is a complete boring pathetic waste of my time, and that I should be out there doing something... either awesome or useful. Might have something to do with enneagram 7 too, always wanting something that you don't have
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

HAT gets me charged up, i love it! it is invigorating!
    my neighbors do not, because i like music loud.
    but now i have no neighbors, so it is a non-issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Wilson View Post
    This is why my short-term plans involve me and a small house in the desert.
    i live in a trailer in the desert, in the middle of nowhere. i am loving it.
    i have a very chill "room-mate" who has his own trailer on the same property, so he is not really a "room-mate" per se. otherwise there is no one for miles.

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    HAT, FTW!!!
    what does FTW mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfisher View Post
    HAT gets me charged up, i love it! it is invigorating!
    my neighbors do not, because i like music loud.
    but now i have no neighbors, so it is a non-issue.

i live in a trailer in the desert, in the middle of nowhere. i am loving it.
    i have a very chill "room-mate" who has his own trailer on the same property, so he is not really a "room-mate" per se. otherwise there is no one for miles.

what does FTW mean?
    For the win.

Loud music ftw
    In the middle of nowhere ftw
    etc

MBTI
    XNTJ

I totally agree...even though I'm an ENTJ sometimes I do need the alone time
    to daydream or go over things going through my head or generate ideas. I was kind of in a funk during the later part of the week/earlier part of the week
    end, even though the last place I wanted to be was at home (not that I don't
    have a good home life of course) and didn't want to think about things I had
    to wait and see what happened with them because I had an idea on how to
    improve things but no means as to put the plans into execution but I did eve-
    ntually end up admitting to myself that maybe I did need the alone time after
    all when I eventually ended up to stick it out but just roll with whatever came
    up at the same time. Maybe I have a little bit of estp in me there because
    sometimes even though i like sound plans and predictable situations sometim-
    es I do actually thrive on the spontaneousness and unpredictabeness of tak-
    ing changes... a little bit of whimsy never hurt anybody once in a while.