First 1234 Last

MBTI
    entp

i like iy...usually when not when im emotionally conflicted though

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    I have always loved time alone in my house or apartment. Even when I live with another introvert that doesn't intrude on my thinking space or even physical space, there's really something incredibly freeing about being totally alone in your own space. I kind of feel like a toy that comes alive when its owner leaves or something--like I have the freedom to be totally myself. My brain works better, even. I get quick fixes by being alone in my car, but nothing really compares to House Alone Time (henceforth known as HAT). I will admit to dancing around and singing at the top of my lungs during HAT, as well. Can anyone relate?
    HAT is essential for life. And this is one reason I love being a part of this community--there is at least a subset of people who understand this on a very basic level, and to whom I would not have to say "I adore my husband and children, but..." They just get it.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

No one can judge me for singing to Japanese rock during HAT.
    Ti = 19 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Te = 16[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Ne = 16[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Fi = 15 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Si = 12 [][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Ni = 12 [][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Se = 11[][][][][][][][][][][]
    Fe = 0

-----------------
    Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
    Man got to sit and wonder why, why, why;
    Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
    Man got to tell himself he understand

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

I LOVE HAT. I especially love HAT when I have Queen or Grand Funk Railroad on. It's essential.

Reigning Bologna Princess Rajah's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    I have always loved time alone in my house or apartment. Even when I live with another introvert that doesn't intrude on my thinking space or even physical space, there's really something incredibly freeing about being totally alone in your own space. I kind of feel like a toy that comes alive when its owner leaves or something--like I have the freedom to be totally myself. My brain works better, even. I get quick fixes by being alone in my car, but nothing really compares to House Alone Time (henceforth known as HAT). I will admit to dancing around and singing at the top of my lungs during HAT, as well. Can anyone relate?
    I'm an ENTP, but I love, love, love my HAT. I like reading my terrible magazines and watching bad TV and screwing around on the internet without accommodating anyone or anything. Fe sometimes can be an impediment to just doing what I want and thoroughly enjoying it.

I also love CAT (car alone time) because I can sing whatever I want as badly as I want. I have, however, been startled out of my CAT singing reverie by a carful of guys pointing at me and mocking my diva mimicry. I tend to forget there are other people driving who can actually see that I'm singing...

*cough*and dancing*cough*

I... suppose. Yeah!

Reigning Bologna Princess Rajah's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Blank View Post
    It's hard to describe the rejuvenation I feel when I'm in complete solitude. It's like being the Energizer Bunny drumming with non-Duracell brand batteries and then falling over. Then, a disembodied hand removes said batteries and replaces them with Duracell *newest product name inserted here* batteries, and then I can keep going, and going, and going, and I'll be pink, but it's cool 'cuz I'll have these badass sunglasses on and people will be like, "They say that cat is one baaaad motherf--" "Shut your mouth!" "I'm talkin' 'bout Duracell." "Then we can dig it."

It's kinda like that. B^)
    BWAH! This is one of my favorite posts evar.

I... suppose. Yeah!

I get plenty of HAT every day! I just stay up a few hours after everyone else has gone to bed.

MBTI
    INTP

Ah, you people definitely get it! And yes, HAT is the perfect time for cranking up the tunez and letting loose. I think you might be right, Rajah--it might be the Fe that makes it hard to focus when someone else is around.

Nooo, JAVO! That is not true HAT. I mean, it's still good, and it's the next best thing to HAT, but it still does not allow you to do all the things you might do, given true HAT.
    Something Witty

Purist!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

I love, love, love HAT, though I don't get too much of it. One of the ways that I knew that I was falling in love with the guy I am seeing is that I was willing to give up HAT time to be with him.