• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Swifty McNoskills

therationaledge

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
8w7
NT's, what kind of people/type or whatnot has the largest groups of Swifty McNoskills? You know, those endearing people who FAIL at everything, or at least something so bad it makes up for it. I know everyone does to some extent, but there seems to be people who do it alot.

I don't know if this is related to her type, but my girlfriend is an ISFJ, and she fails at things from losing 200 dollars, to forgetting her keys in the car and things like that.

Just want to see if anyone can find a correlation.

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
HA! hahahaha Could it be that you have a knack for looking at things backwards?? Not criticizing, but simply observing..

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
NT's, what kind of people/type or whatnot has the largest groups of Swifty McNoskills? You know, those endearing people who FAIL at everything, or at least something so bad it makes up for it. I know everyone does to some extent, but there seems to be people who do it alot.

I don't know if this is related to her type, but my girlfriend is an ISFJ, and she fails at things from losing 200 dollars, to forgetting her keys in the car and things like that.

Just want to see if anyone can find a correlation.

Someone sounds like they want an outlet for their disdain of their girlfriend. :newwink:

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
hahahaha!
i've got to say my ISFJ friend is useless. But he tries alot at everything and thats worth a hell of lot because a lot of people don't do that!

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
My ESFJ girlfriend is a total, total scatterbrain. Routinely forgets what she's talking about in the middle of a sentence (changes the subject seamlessly, tho, leaving any listeners very confused), loses everything it's possible to lose. The email I got from her yesterday was lamenting her camera, which she had dropped into the sea whilst taking pictures in her kayak.