User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Default Question for INTP females..

Do most INTP females have pretty much the same look.. On the sociology site it talks about Type Identification with looks. I have seen some other pics of INTP and they do have similar shaped faces... Oh and one other question, what interests do you have?

Here's a pic of my daughter (INTP)..

Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

You tell me. Of course, I'm way older than your daughter. She looks to be about the age of my daughter.

Crap! Why can't I do a picture right?

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

You are cute.. Just like her, thin face, thin upper lip and expressive eyes.. Of course it's all subjective so other's input would be highly valued here too.

BTW how did you get the picture to post like that? I can't seem to make them thumbnail size..

Oh about my daughter she is 11 going on 12.. I'm 37 and you?
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Hi Eiddy,

you can attach the file using options under your large text box. (Right now you're using the Insert Image icon from above the large text box.) Just look in that list of options down there, and it'll insert the thumbnail as with P's post.

I personally think the Socionics focus on physical indicators for type is mostly wrong. There's no consistency nor nuance to the physical appearances. For myself, I've met INTPs of all different shapes and sizes IRL. Same with other types. Lots of variety, and lots of reasons why someone might look a certain way aside from an imposed system like MBTI.

I think there are personality traits that can have an impact on physicality. (For example, a high-driven personality might not eat as much as they should, so they'll typically be skinnier as a generalization.) But there are lots of reasons why a person might be skinny.. which is why it cannot be a reliable type indicator, and especially when we get into things like thin lips... well, no. There's no discernible visible pattern that can be articulated and used to predict results with any consistency. It seems only slightly better than studying bumps on someone's skull as an indicator of personality.

Thanks for sharing the pic of your daughter, she has a sweet smile.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

ok, let me try this again.. lol

Options didn't do anything.. it just has a box for quote. Ah ok I went into Advanced options and I see it down there..

Here's a pic of me. Hopefully it will come out so small no one could see it. LOL

Oooh that's better than using Photobucket.. Thanks, your great Jennifer..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Johari / Nohari

Independent Director

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Eiddy View Post
    Do most INTP females have pretty much the same look.. On the sociology site it talks about Type Identification with looks. I have seen some other pics of INTP and they do have similar shaped faces...
    Lovely pics, Eiddy. There was a similar thread active a couple of days ago. If you look between pages 7 and 9, some folks (myself included) posted or linked to their pictures. (The rest of the thread is basically useless, though ) Also, if you hadn't already noticed, there are two picture threads in the Bonfire area. It's tedious, but you might want to look through those if you're interested in picture typing.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

You are cute.. Just like her, thin face, thin upper lip and expressive eyes.. Of course it's all subjective so other's input would be highly valued here too.

BTW how did you get the picture to post like that? I can't seem to make them thumbnail size..

Oh about my daughter she is 11 going on 12.. I'm 37 and you?
    I couldn't figure out any other way to get it to post.

My daughter is 12. I'm 43, but that picture was taken in February, so I was only 42 then.

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Thanks Orangey, I have been there and it is tedious. (hundreds of posts there) As for typing does it seem that INTp's have similar features? I know I tend to think so. Intp really are beautiful, cute could describe all of you too.

Popsicle you were right about them being close in age.. Does your daughter want to get online all the time also??
    Johari / Nohari

Independent Director

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Thanks Orangey, I have been there and it is tedious. (hundreds of posts there) As for typing does it seem that INTp's have similar features? I know I tend to think so. Intp really are beautiful, cute could describe all of you too.

Popsicle you were right about them being close in age.. Does your daughter want to get online all the time also??
    My daughter is INFP (they were tested at school) and she lives online. MySpace and AIM are her lifelines.

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

My daughter also wants to live online, so far I let her get on Skype for grandma and Youtube.. She mostly watches videos of Hannah Montana and other similar types of singers.. I try to feign interest just for her sake.. lol
    Johari / Nohari

Independent Director