• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Anyone have beliefs in 2012 Nibiru?

ProNeon

MBTI Type
ENTP
OK, so here it is, a new thread which allows people to talk about Nibiru, either it is fake or real, I suppose it is real.

Nibiru A.K.A Planet X is apparently going to hit Planet Earth
on YouTube, people are making videos of evidence of Planet X, where they are making pictures of the planet and putting eeire music in the background (that adds credibility?!?!)
I know some of you have or haven't heard of this Theory before, but hey, u have now :)

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If it were big enough to cause the issues they're talking about we would have found it by now. The only possibility for us not to see it would be if it were a black hole, but then we'd see the effects of it. I think there has been a semi official response of "Bullshit!" from the astronomical community.

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
Like we don't have enough REAL environmental/social/economic problems to worry about.:doh:

heart

heart on fire
Oh man, all the wacky sites I read say Planet X was blown to bits in back in the early 2000s. They dispute each other on who did the blowing though and lots of in fighting about it... Good riddance too as they claim it was a hollow vessel chock full of reptilian super warriors. :D

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I don't really care whether its real or not, but i'm sure there will be an end of the world movie for it.

heart

heart on fire
No movie could be as entertaining as all the message boards and sites about it already.

Engler

MBTI Type
Enneagram
N/A
I was almost hesitant to post the link, as I was sure that you were hinting at your knowledge of the movie.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
yeah i had no idea. i love end of the world movies though. i hope i'm watching one when the world ends.

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Some people think 2012 is about moving to some sort of new age where the focus of umanity is less on the individual and more on how we operate as a collective in a global society, which is something we've certainly never had before as a species. If it's truly moving towards extreme collectivism depicted by some, then I will fight tooth and nail against it because I honestly don't give a crap to live in a world where I must constantly feel the force of the interdependent collective bearing down upon my choice of conduct and my life in general. If you're confused about what I'm saying, then pat yourself on the back. Bunch of new agey BS...

iamathousandapples

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
2012 and planet X...I think I heard something like that mumbled from the schizophrenic hobo down the street, then again, I heard something about a robotic Grover Cleveland tearing up all of New York City, too.

heart

heart on fire
I know an atheist, who believes in nothing beyond the material world who is getting all caught up in this 2012 freenzy. Can anyone explain that? :huh:

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I know an atheist, who believes in nothing beyond the material world who is getting all caught up in this 2012 freenzy. Can anyone explain that? :huh:

mental disorder?
lack of fun and adventure in said persons life?

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
the people at CERN are more likely to make the world implode before that.

erm

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram

Make no plans for 21st December 2012 and beyond.

It will happen.

Okay, maybe plan a massive party on the day or something, but that's all. Anything else is futile.

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
Make no plans for 21st December 2012 and beyond.

It will happen.

Okay, maybe plan a massive party on the day or something, but that's all. Anything else is futile.

what makes you so sure? what makes you so sure that it isn't something else?

i'm not doubting that something will happen, but i just find it hard to believe that it will be nibiru that will. i can't remember who said it, but there was some person that said it wouldn't necessarily be a negative event; just an event of change. it could be that another species would make contact with us. it could be the emergence of a new revolutionary technology (high emphasis on revolutionary) or us uncovering the protean ruins on mars (OK NOT LIKELY BUT STILL A FUNNY REFERENCE).

Wade Wilson

MBTI Type
INTP
Please be zombie apocalypse, please be zombie apocalypse, please be zombie apocalypse.

/crosses fingers

heart

heart on fire
what makes you so sure? what makes you so sure that it isn't something else?

i'm not doubting that something will happen, but i just find it hard to believe that it will be nibiru that will. i can't remember who said it, but there was some person that said it wouldn't necessarily be a negative event; just an event of change. it could be that another species would make contact with us. it could be the emergence of a new revolutionary technology (high emphasis on revolutionary) or us uncovering the protean ruins on mars (OK NOT LIKELY BUT STILL A FUNNY REFERENCE).

I took his post as factious.