• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Anyone have beliefs in 2012 Nibiru?

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
What's that have to do with my soul, and what does that have to do with anything about making a profit on the lack of an apocalypse?

This Nabiru thing sounds exactly like the plot to The Guardian Legend.

Well, not really, but in The Guardian Legend, an extraterrestrial space colony, NABU, is hurtling toward planet Earth! You must destroy it!

Jeremy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
According to *something,* (I do not remember where I read that phrase) we are on the "dark side" for 26,000 years, and then we shift over to the "sunny side." I don't remember where I read it, and that's why I put it in quotes. Those are someone else's words, not mine. But I am nearly positive it has anything to do with increased or decreased brightness. It may have to do with positive and negative magnetism. It me just be an arbitrary distinction, I do not know. But what IS important, is that every 26,000 years, we DO cross the strongest point of magnetism, as we align with the center of the galaxy.

I'm not really concerned, since humanity has made it to this point in history, far more than 26,000 years of history behind us.

Che sara, sara*.

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP
I'm not really concerned, since humanity has made it to this point in history, far more than 26,000 years of history behind us.

Che sara, sara*.

I think you can admit, for the amount of time man has been on earth, we have a pretty short history of man. What do you know of 26000 years ago? This tells me that either we got smarter over the past few thousand years (haaaaahaaa!!!!) or that we started over. The third option is that we just started storing information outside of the body, (writing), a few thousand years ago. Sadly, many believe this. I don't think so. Millions of years and we JUST NOW thought it would be an advantage to store information outside of the self? I suppose we just came up with the idea of language, too...

When was the invention of the battery? ~250 BC. What we have today is a rehash. I'm not claiming that what will happen in 2012 will be the cause of a disaster that repeats and kills almost everyone, making real history impossible to determine, but there have been disasters, and there have been many deaths. It's the only possibility that makes any sense other than if we really were put on this earth when it was created 8000 years ago.

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP
But I will say that the descriptions of the colors of Neptune and Uranus, which we did not know until the 70's or 80's, is a pretty shocking thing for the 5000 year old Mesopotamians to have known.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
According to *something,* (I do not remember where I read that phrase) we are on the "dark side" for 26,000 years, and then we shift over to the "sunny side." I don't remember where I read it, and that's why I put it in quotes. Those are someone else's words, not mine. But I am nearly positive it has anything to do with increased or decreased brightness. It may have to do with positive and negative magnetism. It me just be an arbitrary distinction, I do not know. But what IS important, is that every 26,000 years, we DO cross the strongest point of magnetism, as we align with the center of the galaxy.

To be honest I don't know about what you are talking about.
I am not too familiar with englisgh terminology but I will try to answer.

There is a 26 000 cycle which is about changes of the Earth axis. But that doesn't have anything to do with the rest of the the galaxy.
Maybe I am wrong but if we have such a dangerious cycle that includes magnetism don't you think we should see same bad efects. Since we have only 3 years out of 26 000 left ?

But we have about 250 000 000 years cycle, which is how long it takes for solar system to make a cyrcle around the supermassive black hole in the center of the galaxy. But as we cyrcle around we also go up end down so we pass through a galactic plane from time to time.(i don't know how often)

But Earth exists for a 4.6 billion years so i don't see what really new can happen. We are constantly under efect of that super massive black hole so I don't see the problem. Especially since we have been through the "danger zones". Ok, now we have the technology but the cycles of our sun have much larger efect on Earth then the black hole can have.
Since it is about 300000000000000000 kilometers away from Earth and Sun.
If I got the math right.

While sun is only about 150 000 000 kilometers away.
So the ratio is about 1: 2000000000 in the distance sun/black hole.
Plus the entire galaxy is constantly efected by the massive black hole.

Another thing is that ancient civilizations were not aware of this.
So I dont see how they could have known that the porblem will occure exactly in 2012 if it were accure in which i doubt.
Plus they must have known that we will develop technology that can brake down in a event about which you are talking about. Since for ancient civilizations there would be no real harm since there was no complex technology back then. But this doesn't happen so often, so the last tome was probably long before mankind even existed. Plus fossil record doesn't show any real correlation with this. In the case it is a real problem.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
But I will say that the descriptions of the colors of Neptune and Uranus, which we did not know until the 70's or 80's, is a pretty shocking thing for the 5000 year old Mesopotamians to have known.

Did they knew or someone said they knew ?

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP
To be honest I don't know about what you are talking about.
I am not too familiar with englisgh terminology but I will try to answer.

There is a 26 000 cycle which is about changes of the Earth axis. But that doesn't have anything to do with the rest of the the galaxy.
Maybe I am wrong but if we have such a dangerious cycle that includes magnetism don't you think we should see same 1bad efects. Since we have only 3 years out of 26 000 left ?

But we have about 250 000 000 years cycle, which is how long it takes for solar system to make a cyrcle around the supermassive black hole in the center of the galaxy. But as we cyrcle around we also go up end down so we pass through a galactic plane from time to time.(i don't know how often)

But Earth exists for a 4.6 billion years so i don't see what really new can happen. We are constantly under efect of that super massive black hole so I don't see the problem. Especially since we have been through the "danger zones". Ok, now we have the technology but the cycles of our sun have much larger efect on Earth then the black hole can have.
Since it is about 300000000000000000 kilometers away from Earth and Sun.
If I got the math right.

While sun is only about 150 000 000 kilometers away.
So the ratio is about 1: 2000000000 in the distance sun/black hole.
Plus the entire galaxy is constantly efected by the massive black hole.

Another thing is that ancient civilizations were not aware of this.
2So I dont see how they could have known that the porblem will occure exactly in 2012 if it were accure in which i doubt.
Plus they must have known that we will develop technology that can brake down in a event about which you are talking about. Since for ancient civilizations there would be no real harm since there was no complex technology back then. But this doesn't happen so often, so the last tome was probably long before mankind even existed. Plus fossil record doesn't show any real correlation with this. In the case it is a real problem.

1Haven't we seen the worst solar flares recorded in recenty history? And haven't there been an increase in severity and frequency of natural disasters over the past decade? And hasn't the Schumann Resonance increased over the past 30 years when it was stagnant for the last 100 years when we started to measure it? Any of these could qualify as possible effects.

2.The Mayan calendar is that accurate. And it's not surprising; almost all ancient civilizations revered the heavens. You don't need advanced telescopes to decipher solar patterns. The Mayan calendar is split up into Five blocks supposedly representing disaster. The fifth one is 2012. Pagans and ancient civilizations were definitely aware of sun cycles.

3.Well, I can't decipher Heiroglyphics, so I have to take the information I see with a grain of salt. However, a recovered stone "scroll" of sorts (it works like a rolling pin) Shows the 9 planets of our solar system and the sun, their order and sizes correct. (with another big one outside and detached that many people believe is 'planet X.') They referred to the earth as the "seventh" planet, as if counting from Pluto. They described the outer planets with a word that means "blue-green," so those who are able to decipher the text say. They also referred to the asteroid belt. It is interesting that they hadnt *yet* discovered that the earth was the center of the universe, which we later *undiscovered.* Obviously, without learning the language, I could never tell you if these translations are accurate, but the Heiroglyphic image of the planets requires no linguistic knowledge to understand. By the way, where do you live/are you from?

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Err, the sun has been at its most dormant levels for the past 3 years or so. Check it out.

EDIT: And how long have we been recording solar flares? It's like starting keeping track of the tides for one month and then alluva sudden when the moon is full we think disaster is going to strike because the water will overwhelm us all over time.

Prototype

THREADKILLER
MBTI Type
Why?
So far, this is my interpretation of the evidence; Nibiru could be either A: Jupiter, or B: the Moon, Nibiru was dubbed as the planet of the crossing by the Sumerian civilization around 5000 BCe, which was one of their Gods. The belief principles in Sumer/Babylon around that time were very similar to the later Greek beliefs, I read it somewhere that it states the Greeks and Sumerians were one in the same, or the "original" Greeks came from Mesopotamia, But I'll take that with a grain of salt I think! Today, without much effort, or visual aids one could watch Jupiter "cross the sky". I'm sure the Moon would have been even more intriguing to the ancients with it's cycles, and eclipsing of the sun, and it's visibility during the day, etc. Planet X is Eris.

Nibiru and Planet X are not the same thing.

Now, the term Nibiru could mean anything, like maybe an event that happened once every generation, or a comet, Massive Solar flares( the Chinese depict Nibiru as a dragon chasing a globe). I can dig up more info, but for now it will have to wait until another post.

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP
Err, the sun has been at its most dormant levels for the past 3 years or so. Check it out.

EDIT: And how long have we been recording solar flares? It's like starting keeping track of the tides for one month and then alluva sudden when the moon is full we think disaster is going to strike because the water will overwhelm us all over time.

I knew it was one way or the other. But whether it's the MOST or the LEAST, it's still a change. I think I remember that most solar scientist are attributing global warming to this peculiar lack of sunspot activity (I know nothing of solar science, so don't ask me. And I don't know how long we've been studying solar flares but it's got to be at least 50 years, right? Anyone willing to find out? I'm not saying the world's going to end, I'm just throwin in the things I know that people who do believe use as evidence so that it doesn't become a believer-bashing thread. There are very interesting and curious things to consider about the ancients on both sides of the world.

Edit: And ever since I learned about the Fed, I threw out the idea of quickly dismissing seemingly far-fetched theories. :D

Prototype

THREADKILLER
MBTI Type
Why?
I don't think the world will end in 2012, but it is the beginning of the age of Aquarius,... It will be a time of enlightenment.

ProNeon

MBTI Type
ENTP
The reason I am a bit confused about it is if it does hit, well, im thirteen. I havent lived a full life, but I guess you guys n gals havent, but you have had longer, only if i can live up to 45 or 50 then yeah, Bring on destruction, the thing is, ill be 15 or 16 years old , and if it does hit, then its bad because If i ignore this "Warning" (Its in the two line thingy) I will be planning my life and then trying to live it to its fullest, but if I choose to trying to live through *Nibiru or Planet X or whatever who replyed saying its different* then ill MIGHT live, but if i dont i have no chance

P

Phantonym

The reason I am a bit confused about it is if it does hit, well, im thirteen. I havent lived a full life, but I guess you guys n gals havent, but you have had longer, only if i can live up to 45 or 50 then yeah, Bring on destruction, the thing is, ill be 15 or 16 years old , and if it does hit, then its bad because If i ignore this "Warning" (Its in the two line thingy) I will be planning my life and then trying to live it to its fullest, but if I choose to trying to live through *Nibiru or Planet X or whatever who replyed saying its different* then ill MIGHT live, but if i dont i have no chance

I could tell you to stop worrying about it but I guess you can't help it.

Enjoy and live your life to the fullest possible. Right here and now. Having regrets later is not going to help you then. There are no guarantees about the future anyway.

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I could tell you to stop worrying about it but I guess you can't help it.

Enjoy and live your life to the fullest possible. Right here and now. Having regrets later is not going to help you then. There are no guarantees about the future anyway.

Yeah, the future already ended yesterday. We're all in hell right now because we can't find the truth we are looking for.

Samurai Drifter

MBTI Type
INTP
There is no "Planet X."

Nibiru is referenced in ancient legends; if it is real it's likely to be some celestial body we already know about.

I don't know whether anything will happen on December 22 2012, but I plan to have an End of the World party and be high/drunk/otherwise fucked up on that date just in case.

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
while i don't per se believe the planet x theory, i certainly don't like our system's placement in the oort cloud.

P

Phantonym

Hey, isn't there an asteroid coming around 2019? So if Nibiru fails to show up on our little date, there's always something else and equally smashing to wait for.