• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Anyone have beliefs in 2012 Nibiru?

freedom geek

MBTI Type
INTx
Enneagram
There is no scientific evidence to support it. It will come and pass just like every other end of the world prophesy.

Frank

The only thing I've heard of any seeming significance for 2012 is that the earth will be aligned with the center of the galaxy for the first time in a gazillion years. This has the potential to make the earth wobble on its axis or reverse the poles. I have absolutely no proof of this and I am only inclined to give it a fraction of a thought because I have heard more than one scientist speak of it. Anyone know anything about it?

As far as the Mayan Calendar goes, I've heard twenty different interpretations of it. The proof there is about as elusive as proof of God.

Mort Belfry

Rats off to ya!
MBTI Type
INTP
on YouTube, people are making videos of evidence of Planet X, where they are making pictures of the planet and putting eeire music in the background

The thing I noticed about this was that it's only a couple of degrees through the related videos on YouTube and you find people who think George Bush is a reptilian.

freedom geek

MBTI Type
INTx
Enneagram
The only thing I've heard of any seeming significance for 2012 is that the earth will be aligned with the center of the galaxy for the first time in a gazillion years. This has the potential to make the earth wobble on its axis or reverse the poles. I have absolutely no proof of this and I am only inclined to give it a fraction of a thought because I have heard more than one scientist speak of it. Anyone know anything about it?

As far as the Mayan Calendar goes, I've heard twenty different interpretations of it. The proof there is about as elusive as proof of God.

Complete nonsense, nothing special that hasn't already happened thousands of times before is going to happen in 2012. Even if the poles flip the know what will happen, slightly increased rates of cancer and electronic device failure for a couple of years and one will see the aurora much close to the equator; hardly the end of the world.

deepthought

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I believe this as all bs until the time comes. People are getting all hyped up and creating crazy theories to support the end of the world in 2012. Can't wait till it just passes like another year like it has for the last 4.5 billion years.

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
I believe this as all bs until the time comes. People are getting all hyped up and creating crazy theories to support the end of the world in 2012. Can't wait till it just passes like another year like it has for the last 4.5 billion years.

so what do you do if it doesn't?

Jeremy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
I hope it does happen, just so the conspiracy theorists would have one victory under their belt.

Frank

Honestly? No.

However. It'd sure make things interesting. Going out with a bang. I guess we'll wait and see :popc1:

I agree. Sure there are alot of things I want to do and create in my life but everybody dies and all creations eventually crumble.Why not be one of the few generations who get to watch the whole shithouse go up in flames?

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I will bet anyone anytime any amount of money that the apocalypse will not happen.

Spoilers: I can't really lose, because if I lose...EVERYONE loses.

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
I will bet anyone anytime any amount of money that the apocalypse will not happen.

Spoilers: I can't really lose, because if I lose...EVERYONE loses.

will you bet your soul? i'll take that bet.

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
will you bet your soul? i'll take that bet.

Considering that there's probably an extremely low probability of me having a soul and that if there was one, I'd already sold it, I would bet my soul. What's lying going to do to me?

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP
Everyone would know about Nibiru if all of the astronomers who located Planet X hadn't mysteriously disappeared...

Edit: To answer this question seriously, I Sitchin's theories on earth's natural disasters an the recent history of our solar system are even less likely than Icke's

sunset5678

MBTI Type
XNTJ
the reason I don't believe in that stuff is that one of the first place I saw it listed as a prophecy was on one of those same types of tabloids in a grocery
store checkout that says things like ufos and big foots are real...yeah I belie-
ve in ufos because face it the government probably would cover something
up they didn't want everyone sticking their nose into, but if the 2012 thing
was real, why would they allow so much gossip about it? we're all gonna die...
not

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP
Considering that there's probably an extremely low probability of me having a soul and that if there was one, I'd already sold it, I would bet my soul. What's lying going to do to me?

Have you read/ heard any theories about the pole shift? That we are now about to enter the "sunny side" of the black hole in the middle of the galaxy, and that this may very well cause immense solar flares/ EM disruption or even physical damage when the earth is between the sun and the black hole? This is a little worrying to me, and I only wish I knew enough about astrophysics to develop a reasonable opinion.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Have you read/ heard any theories about the pole shift? That we are now about to enter the "sunny side" of the black hole in the middle of the galaxy, and that this may very well cause immense solar flares/ EM disruption or even physical damage when the earth is between the sun and the black hole? This is a little worrying to me, and I only wish I knew enough about astrophysics to develop a reasonable opinion.

What do you mean with "sunny side" ?

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP
What do you mean with "sunny side" ?

According to *something,* (I do not remember where I read that phrase) we are on the "dark side" for 26,000 years, and then we shift over to the "sunny side." I don't remember where I read it, and that's why I put it in quotes. Those are someone else's words, not mine. But I am nearly positive it has anything to do with increased or decreased brightness. It may have to do with positive and negative magnetism. It me just be an arbitrary distinction, I do not know. But what IS important, is that every 26,000 years, we DO cross the strongest point of magnetism, as we align with the center of the galaxy.