User Tag List

First 6789 Last

MBTI
    Why?
    Socionics
    SEX

So far, this is my interpretation of the evidence; Nibiru could be either A: Jupiter, or B: the Moon, Nibiru was dubbed as the planet of the crossing by the Sumerian civilization around 5000 BCe, which was one of their Gods. The belief principles in Sumer/Babylon around that time were very similar to the later Greek beliefs, I read it somewhere that it states the Greeks and Sumerians were one in the same, or the "original" Greeks came from Mesopotamia, But I'll take that with a grain of salt I think! Today, without much effort, or visual aids one could watch Jupiter "cross the sky". I'm sure the Moon would have been even more intriguing to the ancients with it's cycles, and eclipsing of the sun, and it's visibility during the day, etc. Planet X is Eris.

Nibiru and Planet X are not the same thing.

Now, the term Nibiru could mean anything, like maybe an event that happened once every generation, or a comet, Massive Solar flares( the Chinese depict Nibiru as a dragon chasing a globe). I can dig up more info, but for now it will have to wait until another post.
    ... They say that knowledge is free, and to truly acquire wisdom always comes with a price... Well then,... That will be $10, please!

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Blank View Post
    Err, the sun has been at its most dormant levels for the past 3 years or so. Check it out.

EDIT: And how long have we been recording solar flares? It's like starting keeping track of the tides for one month and then alluva sudden when the moon is full we think disaster is going to strike because the water will overwhelm us all over time.

I knew it was one way or the other. But whether it's the MOST or the LEAST, it's still a change. I think I remember that most solar scientist are attributing global warming to this peculiar lack of sunspot activity (I know nothing of solar science, so don't ask me. And I don't know how long we've been studying solar flares but it's got to be at least 50 years, right? Anyone willing to find out? I'm not saying the world's going to end, I'm just throwin in the things I know that people who do believe use as evidence so that it doesn't become a believer-bashing thread. There are very interesting and curious things to consider about the ancients on both sides of the world.

Edit: And ever since I learned about the Fed, I threw out the idea of quickly dismissing seemingly far-fetched theories.
    An inscription above the gate to Hell:
    "Eternal Love also created me"

MBTI
    Why?
    Socionics
    SEX

I don't think the world will end in 2012, but it is the beginning of the age of Aquarius,... It will be a time of enlightenment.
    ... They say that knowledge is free, and to truly acquire wisdom always comes with a price... Well then,... That will be $10, please!

MBTI
    ENTP

The reason I am a bit confused about it is if it does hit, well, im thirteen. I havent lived a full life, but I guess you guys n gals havent, but you have had longer, only if i can live up to 45 or 50 then yeah, Bring on destruction, the thing is, ill be 15 or 16 years old , and if it does hit, then its bad because If i ignore this "Warning" (Its in the two line thingy) I will be planning my life and then trying to live it to its fullest, but if I choose to trying to live through *Nibiru or Planet X or whatever who replyed saying its different* then ill MIGHT live, but if i dont i have no chance
    Mathematical reasoning may be regarded rather schematically as the exercise of a combination of two facilities, which we may call intuition and ingenuity. - Alan Turing

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by ProNeon View Post
    The reason I am a bit confused about it is if it does hit, well, im thirteen. I havent lived a full life, but I guess you guys n gals havent, but you have had longer, only if i can live up to 45 or 50 then yeah, Bring on destruction, the thing is, ill be 15 or 16 years old , and if it does hit, then its bad because If i ignore this "Warning" (Its in the two line thingy) I will be planning my life and then trying to live it to its fullest, but if I choose to trying to live through *Nibiru or Planet X or whatever who replyed saying its different* then ill MIGHT live, but if i dont i have no chance

I could tell you to stop worrying about it but I guess you can't help it.

Enjoy and live your life to the fullest possible. Right here and now. Having regrets later is not going to help you then. There are no guarantees about the future anyway.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    I could tell you to stop worrying about it but I guess you can't help it.

Enjoy and live your life to the fullest possible. Right here and now. Having regrets later is not going to help you then. There are no guarantees about the future anyway.
    Yeah, the future already ended yesterday. We're all in hell right now because we can't find the truth we are looking for.
    Ti = 19 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Te = 16[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Ne = 16[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Fi = 15 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Si = 12 [][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Ni = 12 [][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Se = 11[][][][][][][][][][][]
    Fe = 0

-----------------
    Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
    Man got to sit and wonder why, why, why;
    Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
    Man got to tell himself he understand

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

If it does happen Sentura, that'd be the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Incidentally, I believe that I am a dominant Ti user, and I often have trouble explaining things that I understand well. It's a matter of organizing the presentation of material. I can have it perfectly organized in my head all at once, but structuring the sequential delivery of material so that others understand is a different matter entirely, and requires a different skill set that I am apparently lacking.

MBTI
    INTP

There is no "Planet X."

Nibiru is referenced in ancient legends; if it is real it's likely to be some celestial body we already know about.

I don't know whether anything will happen on December 22 2012, but I plan to have an End of the World party and be high/drunk/otherwise fucked up on that date just in case.
    Hands in the air, it's a robbery.

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

while i don't per se believe the planet x theory, i certainly don't like our system's placement in the oort cloud.
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

Phantonym

Hey, isn't there an asteroid coming around 2019? So if Nibiru fails to show up on our little date, there's always something else and equally smashing to wait for.