User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INTx
    Enneagram

There is no scientific evidence to support it. It will come and pass just like every other end of the world prophesy.

The only thing I've heard of any seeming significance for 2012 is that the earth will be aligned with the center of the galaxy for the first time in a gazillion years. This has the potential to make the earth wobble on its axis or reverse the poles. I have absolutely no proof of this and I am only inclined to give it a fraction of a thought because I have heard more than one scientist speak of it. Anyone know anything about it?

As far as the Mayan Calendar goes, I've heard twenty different interpretations of it. The proof there is about as elusive as proof of God.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by ProNeon View Post
    on YouTube, people are making videos of evidence of Planet X, where they are making pictures of the planet and putting eeire music in the background
    The thing I noticed about this was that it's only a couple of degrees through the related videos on YouTube and you find people who think George Bush is a reptilian.
    Why do we always come here?

I guess we'll never know.

It's like a kind of torture,
    To have to watch this show.

MBTI
    INTx
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    The only thing I've heard of any seeming significance for 2012 is that the earth will be aligned with the center of the galaxy for the first time in a gazillion years. This has the potential to make the earth wobble on its axis or reverse the poles. I have absolutely no proof of this and I am only inclined to give it a fraction of a thought because I have heard more than one scientist speak of it. Anyone know anything about it?

As far as the Mayan Calendar goes, I've heard twenty different interpretations of it. The proof there is about as elusive as proof of God.
    Complete nonsense, nothing special that hasn't already happened thousands of times before is going to happen in 2012. Even if the poles flip the know what will happen, slightly increased rates of cancer and electronic device failure for a couple of years and one will see the aurora much close to the equator; hardly the end of the world.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I believe this as all bs until the time comes. People are getting all hyped up and creating crazy theories to support the end of the world in 2012. Can't wait till it just passes like another year like it has for the last 4.5 billion years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Incidentally, I believe that I am a dominant Ti user, and I often have trouble explaining things that I understand well. It's a matter of organizing the presentation of material. I can have it perfectly organized in my head all at once, but structuring the sequential delivery of material so that others understand is a different matter entirely, and requires a different skill set that I am apparently lacking.

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by deepthought View Post
    I believe this as all bs until the time comes. People are getting all hyped up and creating crazy theories to support the end of the world in 2012. Can't wait till it just passes like another year like it has for the last 4.5 billion years.
    so what do you do if it doesn't?
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Sentura View Post
    so what do you do if it doesn't?
    Then we are all dead anyway.

But I think that this entire idea is nonsense.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

I hope it does happen, just so the conspiracy theorists would have one victory under their belt.
    "Can you set me free from this dark inner world? Save me now, last beats in the soul.."

Fonewearl and proud of it!

I (85%) - N (80%) - F (35%) - P (90%)
    O: 94% C: 18% E: 21% A: 94% N: 38%
    9w1 (SP, SX, SO)
    (9, 5, 4)
    RCUAI (Primary Calm)

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by ProNeon View Post
    Anyone have beliefs in 2012 Nibiru?
    Honestly? No.

However. It'd sure make things interesting. Going out with a bang. I guess we'll wait and see

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Then we are all dead anyway.

But I think that this entire idea is nonsense.
    a) i didn't ask you.

b) the reply wasn't correct either.
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes