• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Athlete Brain Types

DennisThePenetrator

MBTI Type
INTP
Athlete Brain Types

The website provides some interesting reads, mostly on football and basketball players. According to them, Tom Brady is ENTP and Kobe Bryant is INFP (because an ISFP wouldn't be able to bring himself to rape someone).

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
That makes sense. :mellow:

It does?

INFPs can be kind of creepy in a way, but I usually think of them as not being creepy... like THAT. You know? I'd accuse them of poor logic, but not... not... ugh. Let's just say I've never known an INFP I thought was capable of something like that. Even the ones I disliked.

Oom

Your time is gonna come.
MBTI Type
IsfP
Enneagram
5w4
Nobody said that Feelers couldn't think and Thinkers couldn't feel. I suppose it comes down to what your personality really is. Introverted intuitives that are athletic are kind of like those nice quiet people that you'd never think listen to Mayhem or Cannibal Corpse.

I personally love the harmony I feel when I bike and listen to some Death.:nice:

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It does?

INFPs can be kind of creepy in a way, but I usually think of them as not being creepy... like THAT. You know? I'd accuse them of poor logic, but not... not... ugh. Let's just say I've never known an INFP I thought was capable of something like that. Even the ones I disliked.
Ugh, you're making me doubt my type again. Here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to try to rape someone--well myself, because I don't believe in raping others. If I'm successful, that means I'm an INFP for sure.