User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

My family moved around a lot when I was a kid.
    So, I feel suffocated if I'm not traveling at least once a year.

I also view dramatic change as a path to finding the truth.
    By surrounding yourself with change, you can begin to find the patterns that remain the same no matter what. Patterns that apply despite the environment, the class, the social norms, etc.

I push myself to be adapting constantly because of this.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Sort off. At least in my own INTP way I can adapt really easy. Like on the fly.

But for some reason there has always been people feeling concerned thinking I have trouble adapting.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Sort off. At least in my own INTP way I can adapt really easy. Like on the fly.

But for some reason there has always been people feeling concerned thinking I have trouble adapting.
    maybe there's some truth to that then. guess what? i blame Si.
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Sentura View Post
    maybe there's some truth to that then. guess what? i blame Si.
    Hehe, my whole reason for the debate the other day about rigidity was to see how you would respond in such a debate towards someone that doesn't seem to understand your opinion. You're impossible to argue with as you don't have the patience to try and explain your point to someone else that doesn't understand what you say but is making an attempt to try and understand you. You don't care about wanting to change other people opinions as much as you would like to think. Or it tires you quickly if other people don't understand you.

Not that I expect you will agree with me. Which is why I made the ruse in the first place. But the very reason INTP's are rigid in their arguements towards you is simply because your style of debate is a very stale one. You make your point and want to be done with it.

Now that's all good and fine, my intention was just to see if that was the reason you view INTPs as you do. And this was the only way for me to test that, because, if I was right, and I believe I was. You wouldn't have submitted to a direct conversation regarding this point. And you will not now.

I didn't intend to say this as my intentions were for me personally. But you're over-rating Si now as a result, and start to be judgemental on about everything I say. So here it is.

By the way, all I'm saying is that we're different, I'm not saying either one is right in our ways and methods, but I hope we can co-exist at least without the unneccesary banter that seems to have arisen.

Have a nice day!

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

seems i underestimated you then. excellent work, fluffy. i knew you wouldn't disappoint.
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

MBTI
    YaYa

I've always thought most TPs would excel in a war-like situation on "front lines". We're just thought of as lazy or flakey in a monotnous humdrum of corporate america.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Sentura View Post
    seems i underestimated you then. excellent work, fluffy. i knew you wouldn't disappoint.
    And as it now seems, that feeling is mutual.

Widdles in your cream.
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

I used to think I was adaptable; turns out I'm so indifferent to most things I'd sooner just move around it, because I don't want to waste energy huffing and puffing.

For instance, I'm not an easy eater because I like most foods. I simply have a basic standard of what I consider nice food. So, I'm an easy eater because I'm not judgmental over food.

Force me to change an aspect of my life that I actually consider important? No chance.

I guess I'm passively flexible? I'm not sure that counts as adaptable (which to me implies a proactive flexibility).
    Um, yeah.

MBTI
    ENTP

I went to different schools every year between 1987/88 (last year of primary school) and 1992/93 (first year of college). Six different schools in six years. No problem. Yeah, I'm pretty good at adapting to situations.
    EQ is a consolation prize for people with low IQ.

MBTI
    IsfP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTp

I've lived in the same house since I was born. I haven't had to change schools. I've lost a few friends, which was devastating. But in the long haul, if it's for the better, I'll abide the change. If it's for the worse, I'll just be a depressed little bastard.