• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTP Flavored Quotations

Kenneth Almighty

MBTI Type
ENXP
"I am God!
I am nothing, I am play, I am freedom, I am life.
I am the boundary, I am the peak."
Alexander Scriabin

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Confusuous said: promote the honest, palce them over the crooked and you'll cause the crooked to straighten out.

Oscar Wilde: Society is infinately more brutilised by the consitant application of justice, than it is by its indulgence in petty crime

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Random dude from in LOST: "A wise man once said mans greatest blessing was curiosity, I'm sure you've heard the other saying about curiosity too"

fill

"Everything in its place"
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Vonnegut's my favorite author; I don't read much, but I've started to a lot more the past few months:

"No damn cat, and no damn cradle."

"And Lot's wife, of course, was told not to look back where all those people and their homes had been. But she did look back, and I love her for that, because it was so human. So she was turned to a pillar of salt. So it goes."

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
I get asked "Wait... whot?" alot. Does that count?

Just in case it's not, and I'm not allowed to quote myself (if I am, see my signature =D ), then I have a backup!

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

ObliviousExistence

MBTI Type
loco
Enneagram
5W4
Nietzsche
"He who thinks a great deal is not suited to be a party man: he thinks his way through the party and out the other side too soon."

"We have no dreams at all or interesting ones. We should learn to be awake the same way — not at all or in an interesting manner."

Ambrose Bierce
Bacchus, n. A convenient deity invented by the ancients as an excuse for getting drunk.

Happiness, n. An agreeable sensation arising from contemplating the misery of another.

Idiot, n. A member of a large and powerful tribe whose influence in human affairs has always been dominant and controlling. The Idiot's activity is not confined to any special field of thought or action, but "pervades and regulates the whole." He has the last word in everything; his decision is unappealable. He sets the fashions and opinion of taste, dictates the limitations of speech and circumscribes conduct with a dead-line

Learning, n. The kind of ignorance distinguishing the studious.

Mad, adj. Affected with a high degree of intellectual independence; not conforming to standards of thought, speech, and action derived by the conformants from study of themselves; at odds with the majority; in short, unusual. It is noteworthy that persons are pronounced mad by officials destitute of evidence that they themselves are sane.

Patience, n. A minor form of despair, disguised as a virtue.

Munchies

MBTI Type
XNXP
Enneagram
OMG
Instinctual Variant
sx
i have a lot of entp quotes but everybody steals them from me :mad:

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Tim Minchin (admitedly he nicked it from someone else who he can't remember):

If you open you mind to much your brain will fall out!

Timeless

Playnerd
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."

By the man:

Albert+Einstein+1.jpg