• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTP Flavored Quotations

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
In lovely memorandum of a great man called substitute :D

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqUfPhMxmAg"]Conversations taken out of context :D[/YOUTUBE]

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Amusing. I quote this all the time. But, I thought it was Anatole France?

I also quote it - funny. It's Walpole. France said: "Nine tenths of education is encouragement."

S

Sniffles

"Gentlemen, I am a Catholic. As far as possible, I go to Mass every day. This is a rosary. As far as possible, I kneel down and tell these beads every day. If you reject me on account of my religion, I shall thank God that He has spared me the indignity of being your representative."
--Hilaire Belloc when running for MP

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
"Gentlemen, I am a Catholic. As far as possible, I go to Mass every day. This is a rosary. As far as possible, I kneel down and tell these beads every day. If you reject me on account of my religion, I shall thank God that He has spared me the indignity of being your representative."
--Hilaire Belloc when running for MP

But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. - Matthew 6:7

(Only needling you, Peguy)

S

Sniffles

More Belloc:

"I'm tired of love; I'm still more tired of rhyme; but money gives me pleasure all the time."
--Hilaire Belloc

"Is there no Latin word for Tea? Upon my soul, if I had known that I would have let the vulgar stuff alone."
--Hilaire Belloc

"As a Catholic, my faith tells me that the Church has a divine origin, but my own experience tells me that it must be divine because no human institution run with an equal mixture of ineptitude and wickedness would have lasted a fortnight."
--Hilaire Belloc

T

ThatGirl

I'll quote the smartest ENTP I know here

Thatgirl: "Those who focus solely on that which does not exist are doomed to never understand anything that does."

"If time has been good to you, it is your enemy. If time has been bad, it is your friend.....Basically, Time is a mother fucker."

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."

I've heard/read this quote plenty of times and yet it still makes me laugh. :D

There's a sucker born every minute.
-P.T. Barnum

Democracy means simply the bludgeoning of the people by the people for the people.
-Oscar Wilde

Man is the only animal that blushes. Or needs to.
-Mark Twain (he might be an ENFP though)

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
-Socrates

It is a good thing for an uneducated man to read books of quotations.
-Winston Churchill ;)

S

Sniffles

"Now listen, you queer, stop calling me a crypto-Nazi or I will sock you in your goddamn face, and you will stay plastered."
--William F. Buckley Jr. to Gore Vidal

And here's the actual video:
[youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYymnxoQnf8"]William Buckley Vs Gore Vidal[/youtube]

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
there's something peculiar in his ear

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
"Politics is war without bloodshed, while war is politics with bloodshed."
Mao zedong

"The die is cast" Julius Caesar

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Peguy. I like your Nazi generals better than your Papist nonces.

ergophobe

Allergic to Mornings
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Clarence Darrow:

Chase after the truth like all hell and you'll free yourself, even though you never touch its coat tails.

I am an agnostic; I do not pretend to know what many ignorant men are sure of.

I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.

I have suffered from being misunderstood, but I would have suffered a hell of a lot more if I had been understood.

medica

MBTI Type
ENTP
"EQ is a consolation prize for people with low IQ."

According to my psychologist ex-husband, this is one of the truest and wittiest things I've said.

S

Sniffles

"There's at least one asshole in every group, and if there isn't then you're the asshole."
-Hugh Laurie to Jay Leno

nucleaReligion

MBTI Type
ENTP
I love and treasure individuals as I meet them, I loathe and despise the groups they identify with and belong to. -George Carlin

Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine. -Nikolai Tesla

I think if you do something and it turns out pretty good, then you should go do something else wonderful, not dwell on it for too long. Just figure out what's next. -Steve Jobs

Our time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary. -Steve Jobs

Kenneth Almighty

MBTI Type
ENXP
"I am God!
I am nothing, I am play, I am freedom, I am life.
I am the boundary, I am the peak."
Alexander Scriabin