• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] Attention INTP women

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
female INTPs are hot. i wish i could say the same for their minds.

Sheesh. Some people are so demanding! How much sexier than this does a brain get?

intp F's brain:
brain,linkinn,sex,sexy-317415a23f914ce1ded10d89ff046e9c_m.jpg

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
man, the right half looks to be devouring the left half... are you sure you're ok?

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
:laugh:
the left half only looks more compact because the parts are [ahem] having more fun with each other, and therefore taking up less space at the moment.

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
Come into my world and stay awhile, big boy. ;)

*gets out cookware*

i don't know whether i should be thrilled or frightened. i love good food, but i heard the frying pan-to-head method is quite painful. is this one of those proceed at your own risk zones?

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i don't know whether i should be thrilled or frightened. i love good food, but i heard the frying pan-to-head method is quite painful. is this one of those proceed at your own risk zones?

It is possible. I'm still trepeditious of making a step towards it.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

You'll just never know until you test it out!

It is possible. I'm still trepidatious of making a step towards it.

mmm.... I like cats!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
well, i've never been one to decline an invitation to anywhere... even if that means going to hell ;)

I have a split level there -- which level of hell would you like to visit?

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
well, i've never been one to decline an invitation to anywhere... even if anywhere means hell ;)

^It was just a matter of time before the obvious truth in casual humor presented itself with so much clarity in this small moment in time^:)

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
I have a split level there -- which level of hell would you like to visit?

let's just start in limbo and go down from there, if just for the sake of the innuendo..

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Not a single thread of an INTP woman. This thread = fail. :p

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

There is a curious kind of passive impatience with the effort of actually having to turn their thoughts into speech. And an apparent difficulty with the discipline of maintaining a train of thought for more than two seconds.
Not at all engaging.

Jeez, we are sooooo boring!!

And Ina, the English "what's the T for" chick who got on her soapbox about voting - I don't think that's what she planned to say. She was just rambling. She actually sounded quite a lot like me. Especially all the persuasive "you're an idiot" stuff.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Persuasive you say? (;)) I almost want to help campaign for the opponent's side after watching her.

edit:
[covers hide]
Though I'm sure you're a peach. [/covers hide]

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INTP women look like regular women, except they don't know how to put on makeup. Look for messy lipstick - otherwise they look pretty normal and you'll have to wait til they speak

I've gotten better at coloring in the lines now :D

Yeah, I look really normal (too much so, I think) but I don't wear lipstick or makeup often, and I've been told that I look like I'm lost or not really on earth at all.

Am I the only INTP woman who wonders if she has Asperger's?

No, you are not. A lot of us probably look like we do, and some of us actually do...

female INTPs are hot. i wish i could say the same for their minds.

What? Our minds are the hottest part of all. Do you know how much heat all that super-analyzing generates? ;)

Not a single thread of an INTP woman. This thread = fail. :p

What do you mean? There have been a few youtube vids of the female INTP....