• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] Attention INTP women

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
...Am I the only INTP woman who wonders if she has Asperger's?

There's a lot of similarities, I went through my phase where I considered it.
Then I made a few friends who were diagnosed with it (one being female)... and I realized there was a big difference -- we choose some behaviors by preference but can operate and see outside the box, they have a lot of trouble getting outside the box at all. Pretty scary when an INTP can feel like they have a "social skills step-up" on someone else.

I can dress up as a female and pretend.

At least you'll get the "bad lipstick" part right.

Only because you assume you know :)

I'm INTP; flirt harder. ;)

just a vibe

Yeah. Guy vibe.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
we're not that hard to spot...

val06.jpg

Pretty accurate.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
fixed.
wtf is she selling her politics for as a part of her "I am INTP" youtube? She's the least convincing one so far. Too much interest in controlling what other people do.

Any kid can get socially demanding / overtly political.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Any kid can get socially demanding / overtly political.

Yes, but the social crusading and the guilt-tripping used in the crusade are not particularly INTP traits, though they are common traits of certain other types. Meanwhile, she posted it as if it were a description of her INTPness.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes, but the social crusading and the guilt-tripping used in the crusade are not particularly INTP traits, though they are common traits of certain other types. Meanwhile, she posted it as if it were a description of her INTPness.

Don't make me argue about something I haven't watched yet, dammit.

... Did she have an altar call?

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
You ain't got to, honey. I won't guilt-trip you into it.
:smoke:

See what I did there?

groovejet02

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram

I am like this sometimes. And I swear I'm no INFP! ;)

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
I am like this sometimes. And I swear I'm no INFP! ;)

Yes, and I give hugs and get sentimental from time to time. As Jennifer said, any kid can get that way. My comment was on context.