• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] Attention INTP women

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Go on . . .
Characterize "hot".

Kind of like an overwhelming feeling of being very much wanted and very little you can do to stop it other than doing something really stupid. :blush:

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Kind of like an overwhelming feeling of being very much wanted and very little you can do to stop it other than doing something really stupid. :blush:

Your definition of "hot" is someone who wants you?

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
I think he meant "heated", at least that's what I understood from it.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your definition of "hot" is someone who wants you?

I think he meant "heated", at least that's what I understood from it.

Ina has it right, I was twisting the definition for fun. Real hottness, for me, comes in the form of a healthy body and an engaging mind (esp the mind :wubbie: :blush:).

charliefoxtrot

MBTI Type
INTP
2652_68259566677_609086677_2267770_7313563_n.jpg

Here.
Pretty default expression I think, I didn't really pose for it. Edited the values and contrast slightly for the sake of vanity, but you get the gist.
Feeling types in particular seem to think there's something wrong when I'm just sitting somewhere in default mode (inside my head thinking). I'll be in a perfectly good mood, but the general assumption of those who don't know me well is that I am angry and/or depressed. Or just scary. hehe

As for speech patterns...I'm one of those monotone talkers when I'm trying to explain something, and I tend to repeat myself several times using different words to get the best possible articulation. My fellow high school students hate that stuff. I got stuck as yearbook editor this year - I'm enrolled in a commercial arts class - and my authority is nothing more than a title, despite my competence. The charisma just doesn't seem to be happening. Luckily the teacher (I've pegged him as an ESTP) understands and does what he can.

INTP women look like regular women, except they don't know how to put on makeup. Look for messy lipstick - otherwise they look pretty normal and you'll have to wait til they speak

Yeah? I do SO know how to put on makeup. Half the time I just don't bother though. :)

norepinephrine

MBTI Type
INTP
2652_68259566677_609086677_2267770_7313563_n.jpg

Here.
Pretty default expression I think, I didn't really pose for it. Edited the values and contrast slightly for the sake of vanity, but you get the gist.

I think I like it. It's a pretty good illustration of INTP.

A look at says "Yes, as a matter of fact, I did have better things to do. So why are you still here?"

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
I don't think I particularly have an INTP look, as far as the stereotype. I probably smile more than most, and I usually wear makeup.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*looks at picture*

*keeps his mouth shut*

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Now this thread is worth something :) . The fact that I'm a brunette fan must have something to do with me being an INTP male... hmm.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I usually wear a similar expression to charliefoxtrot's. I'm not going to post a pic, though, because (a) I don't have many, and (b) the one I do have is already posted here.

Jonathanthegreat

MBTI Type
ENFJ
I usually wear a similar expression to charliefoxtrot's. I'm not going to post a pic, though, because (a) I don't have many, and (b) the one I do have is already posted here.

oh wow you're beautiful.

I noticed thin lips seems to be a characteristic of INTP females.

Jonathanthegreat

MBTI Type
ENFJ
I've never met an INTP woman, I'd love to meet one and have a logical conversation with a WOMAN! oh the joy!!!!

chris1207

MBTI Type
XNXX
Enneagram
3w2
A look at says "Yes, as a matter of fact, I did have better things to do. So why are you still here?"

You mean better things to think about doing but never do.

Honestly, Jonathan, while the women that have posted pics are cute I find that INFP are much more attractive. I've never slept with an INTP woman or a frozen fish but I'd imagine that they're about the same. Still, if that's your thing, go for it! :)

Well, doy you smile and wear makeup. You're beautiful!

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
OP: Nice try.

AKA spaced-out.
digest reckons I have the same expression as the blind girl on LHotP.
(i.e. no expression.)

Thanks digest.

liar. i said you look like mary ingall's badass evil twin. and, i still think that.

Spartacuss

wholly charmed
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
ah the butthurt enfj quasi-dood makes another entry.

:rofl1:

Jonathanthegreat

MBTI Type
ENFJ
You mean better things to think about doing but never do.

Honestly, Jonathan, while the women that have posted pics are cute I find that INFP are much more attractive. I've never slept with an INTP woman or a frozen fish but I'd imagine that they're about the same. Still, if that's your thing, go for it! :)

Well, doy you smile and wear makeup. You're beautiful!

I don't have any intentions of dating an INTP. I have the woman I want set aside. I just must pursue and prove my love! Persistence proves itself. It shows that you are willing to do WHATEVER it takes to be with them( within healthy limits of course.) Read my post towards the end of the ENFJ+ESTP thread in the NF idyllic area.

BUT I do love NT women, HEALTHY ones of course. ENTJ's that aren't healthy females are quite crazy and annoy me BUT you didn't hear that from me ;) I've just never met a female INTP and I'd love tooooooo :)