• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] Attention INTP women

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
I didn't know INTP's had a specific look to begin with. I figured they just look like women. :rolleyes2:

especially the males. is it just me or do IN guys walk with their hips?

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Lol, what?

Kinda hard to walk without them.

Now you come to mention it, there is a certain sashaying that I've noticed...

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP

I don't know about the hip walk, but I've noticed some of the more nerdy INTx guys walk slouched over while staring at the ground, and if in a hurry, awkward power-walking with arms flailing.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't think many people with Asperger's actually realize that what they do is atypical.

To some extent, yes. But it is rare that the atypicality would never be pointed out to them. Most aspies are aware enough to recognize something when it is spelled out to them, and some could even learn about what is atypical on their own, just a lot later than most people. Asperger's is about delayed social skills/awareness, not the complete lack of them.

By that same token, if one suspects that they have Asperger's, it is likely they don't.

Umm, no. Frequently adults who are "diagnosed"* are those who recognized it in themselves.

(*in quotes because I do think Aspergers and many other perceptual differences need to be treated as medical conditions)

Any INTP women out there who suspect themselves as part of this excellent club should not rule themselves out just because they suspect it ;)

Blutter

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
INTP women look like regular women, except they don't know how to put on makeup. Look for messy lipstick - otherwise they look pretty normal and you'll have to wait til they speak

I object! Trying different make-up techniques can be quite relaxing...lol.

I am an INTP - a "true blood" INTP-crazy, absent-minded and all that..I have a photo in my profile. People tell me I'm pretty quite often.:smile:

But I still want world domination and total brain control over the population.:nerd:

heart

heart on fire
INTP women look like regular women, except they don't know how to put on makeup. Look for messy lipstick - otherwise they look pretty normal and you'll have to wait til they speak

On that logic, I qualify too.

Blutter

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
so they are lying if they say they are not?

:cry:

oh crap, does that mean im the minion? lol

LOL. Is it THAT important? I thought we have people with no imagination to do the maintenance work :D sheesh...

I mean, where would Mozart have gotten if he had to think about cleaning the house and paying the bills all the time?
Of course you can argue that not everybody's a genius...but, on the other hand, if you don't try, you'll never find out. INTPs usually die trying..at least I see myself like that. lol

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
Undoubtedly. You lucky boy.

LOL, oozing with the self confidence i see... :devil:

LOL. Is it THAT important? I thought we have people with no imagination to do the maintenance work :D sheesh...

I mean, where would Mozart have gotten if he had to think about cleaning the house and paying the bills all the time?
Of course you can argue that not everybody's a genius...but, on the other hand, if you don't try, you'll never find out. INTPs usually die trying..at least I see myself like that. lol

hahhhahahahhaha okay okay. makes sense to me... i wouldn't want her to do anything for me unless it was out of love anyways! :D

Blutter

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
LOL, oozing with the self confidence i see... :devil:

hahhhahahahhaha okay okay. makes sense to me... i wouldn't want her to do anything for me unless it was out of love anyways! :D

men never forget to throw a little guilt into the equation, of course.."well, I would love some warm muffins and a foot massage, but if you don't love me, it's ok.:) I understand" :rolleyes2:

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
men never forget to throw a little guilt into the equation, of course.."well, I would love some warm muffins and a foot massage, but if you don't love me, it's ok.:) I understand" :rolleyes2:

what the?????

you mean guys ask for foot massages?????

sweet!!! I need to upgrade the things I ask for... i only ask for hand massages...cus of golf weightlifting and batting cages make my hands sore.. although Im sure in general I give more back rubs than get hand massages.....

can you give me more ideas??? wow the internet is great kk...in learning all sorts of ways to assert my selfishness!! lol

ICameForTheMuffins

MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
Are INTP women supposed to look like a specific person...? *shrugs* I tried to stay active with this thread, but 4 pages in, I got impatient >^>'... now I shall be an annoying brat, I order everyone to tell me wtf is going on!

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Are INTP women supposed to look like a specific person...? *shrugs* I tried to stay active with this thread, but 4 pages in, I got impatient >^>'... now I shall be an annoying brat, I order everyone to tell me wtf is going on!

It's all a lie. If you ever find an INTP woman, pray that she never scratches her skin in front of you and reveal the deadly alien robotic killing machine beneath it. For all who know the truth, shall be erased from existance by means of disintegration.

*is being disintegrated* It's.... too late.... for me... *is disintegrated*

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
We look human, I think.
o_O

tumblr_mhc5escnLa1rqoom3o1_500.gif

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
FB_IMG_1465257378248.jpg
This is an INTP affectionate look.

IMAG0505.jpg