User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Haha, thats a lovely attitude, but I think I have grown too old to still have the guts for that
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

I'm not sure I would want to, but I may just to learn what it is like....OH DRAT...foiled again.
    "You would lose your money," Sherlock Holmes remarked calmly. "As for the article I wrote it myself."

"You!"

"Yes, I have a turn both for observation and for deduction. The theories which I have expressed there, and which appear to you to be so chimerical are really extremely practical -- so practical that I depend upon them for my bread and cheese."

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Sentura View Post
    anything i do; anything at all, i will try to improve. it is not possible for me to do something without thinking about how to better it.
    Gotta go with this. Someone in an earlier post mentioned something about riding a bike in a long distance. While doing this, they said their thoughts are slowed possibly enough to be in a state without intellect. I don't believe them, unless they are always stagnate in their progress. Even when someone ages they try to figure an angle to strategize a makeshift system to remain at some kind of peak with their interest. i do this while in the physical act of running a marathon. Probably even more so while in the act than afterward or before. Which leads me to believe the instinctive process of intellectualization is an instinct that all of us possess.

It's what separates us from the other life forms that have been observing us from space all this time
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Haha, thats a lovely attitude, but I think I have grown too old to still have the guts for that
    You're younger than me and you don't even have kids like I do. Don't say you've given up already?
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    Gotta go with this. Someone in an earlier post mentioned something about riding a bike in a long distance. While doing this, they said their thoughts are slowed possibly enough to be in a state without intellect. I don't believe them, unless they are always stagnate in their progress.
    You might not believe me, but you're hardly in my mind, man. After 6-7 hours and 3 15 kms long climbs, I was truly thinking about nothing - and no, I was not "stagnate in my progress", if that means that usually I'm not thinking about how to improve my condition.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    You're younger than me and you don't even have kids like I do. Don't say you've given up already?
    Nah why ? I am just not the country explorer. On our 3 week trips we had an excellent tour guide. A guy that comes from a family that travels like 50 times a year, he knew all the nice spots and took us there.

I didnt care tho, gave me nothing, I could have spent the whole holiday at one beach or one labroatory or so... Maybe the urge to explore the country comes with age, I dunno

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

i've always had the urge to explore. it is why i've gone on longer journeys across the planet alone. i don't like staying in one place for too long, it fucks with me.
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Kinda different attitude there. I always try to build a fortress at the place I am at and get along with the things that need to be done here. The only place I would give that up for tho, would be space. But then I would need to be stationed on one ship for longer time, otherwise I would go nuts.

Maybe thats Si-prowess

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Sentura View Post
    i've always had the urge to explore.
    Totally. Even when I was less than ten years old, my brother and I used to go down to the river, commandeer rowing boats and disappear for days with survival books, trying stuff out, come back and leave the boat where we found it. You could get away with that in rural northern England in the 80's! Nowadays it'd be all health and safety and adult/child ratio and insurance forms and shit... bleh. I'd still go though, if I were a kid now.

That's very unusual though entropie, an ENTP that doesn't care to explore!
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post

That's very unusual though entropie, an ENTP that doesn't care to explore!
    You think ? Told you I am ESTJ