• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTPs slim?

ENTPs are you

• Total voters
R

Riva

I'm beginning to NOTICE that almost all ENTPs are skinny or to the slim side + good looking. am i right on this?

or are you gonna say F... you?

you can say both if you want to.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
So, for how long have you been stalking people's profiles ?

:popc1:

marmandahalf

I do have an absurdly good metabolism. But I doubt this has anything to do with MBTI, or even the idea of ENTP restless energy. Interesting correlation, though.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Funny, because all the two ENTP's I know are skinny.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I know a very fat ENTP and an average ENTP.

juggernaut

Permabanned
I know at least two chunky ENTPs. They, of course, think they're perfect. :smile:

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I know at least two chunky ENTPs. They, of course, think they're perfect. :smile:

ENTP's have two challenges. They're often compensatory narcissists and they have horrible Sensing. So, they will often see themselves as better looking than they really are and will fail to fully realize their bodies.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
this thread is ridiculous on many levels.
which i predicted from the fact that i had to click on "view post" to read the OP.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
yeah that's all.

what you want me to explain how it's ridiculous too?
sheesh that makes it borderline absurd.

everyone knows i don't explain things.

Oom

Your time is gonna come.
MBTI Type
IsfP
Enneagram
5w4
I'm XNTP. I'm also 125 pounds. So yep, skinny.

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENTP's have two challenges. They're often compensatory narcissists and they have horrible Sensing. So, they will often see themselves as better looking than they really are and will fail to fully realize their bodies.

At the risk of sounding narcissistic and arrogant, and I really feel like I shouldn't write these words..but if it contributes to education, then I guess okay...

I have been blessed with mine. So I accept it as people should be thankful for all good things.

I will say tho sometimes I have been self-conscious because people stare and I prefer not to be in the limelight. Never thought being motivated would lead to nervousness. But whatever.

We all get blessings as well as areas on which we get to challenge ourselves. Some of our blessings are inside..and some are external.

It's all part of that whole.

How would you react if you were or are in my shoes?

Lurker

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I'm beginning to NOTICE that almost all ENTPs are skinny or to the slim side + good looking. am i right on this?

or are you gonna say F... you?

you can say both if you want to.

Are you seriously trying to establish a correlation between body weight (influenced by a zillion factors) and type? It's shit like this that makes MBTI a target for jokes, just like astrology.

Lurker

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram

Lovely. Compensatory narcissism is great.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
ENTP's have two challenges. They're often compensatory narcissists and they have horrible Sensing. So, they will often see themselves as better looking than they really are...

that doesn't describe me when it comes to my opinion about my 'shell' at ALL.

it's practically impossible for me to see myself, actually. i have no friggen clue if it's good or bad, so i decided long ago that, like most everything else, my looks are relative, and i'd accept each person's opinion individually. good or bad.

that said, re this thread, i'm 5'5" and 118 lbs. don't ever think about my weight, don't even weigh myself unless it's something like this that causes me to do so. i just... forget to eat and rarely notice i'm hungry.