• look f..king good

13 38.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 23456 Last

Thread: ENTPs slim?

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    that doesn't describe me when it comes to my opinion about my 'shell' at ALL.

it's practically impossible for me to see myself, actually. i have no friggen clue if it's good or bad, so i decided long ago that, like most everything else, my looks are relative, and i'd accept each person's opinion individually. good or bad.

that said, re this thread, i'm 5'5" and 118 lbs. don't ever think about my weight, don't even weigh myself unless it's something like this that causes me to do so. i just... forget to eat and rarely notice i'm hungry.
    It doesn't apply to everyone. I find you to be mature and self-aware. I think it is easy to drink our own kool-aid sometimes.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    I didn't say type is 100% isolated from influence on body weight. You are misrepresenting my position as more extreme than it is. Type is one of many variables that influence body weight, and a weak one at that. Why? Because everyone is different with different preferences regardless of type. Let's assume that ENTPs overindulge themselves just for argument's sake. That overindulgence won't necessarily be gluttony. It could be anything: drugs, sex, shoplifting, and so on. To say that a group of people typed the same are actually similar enough in their behavior so as to affect their weight is kind of nuts. Not to mention the varying strength of preferences and the reliability of the MBTI test in the first place.

edit: bah, overindulgence was a bad example, but the point still stands
    Exactly. Glad you see it.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I have got a 100% round and fat beer belly. My weight should be around 177 lbs @ 5,9 feet, which is.. I dont know whether it is something.

My doc told me that I have to loose some weigh, when I want to get 90 years old and I think the message had the hidden code in it: "Quit the alcohol + the smoking, asshole".

Given my narcisstic tendencies though in combination with high energy levels, I was never really overweigh in my life. Socionics states a similiar thing about the entp being slim and its something like a half-truth. Fun to think about but not really proveable in the long run.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I have got a 100% round and fat beer belly. My weight should be around 177 lbs @ 5,9 feet, which is.. I dont know whether it is something.

My doc told me that I have to loose some weigh, when I want to get 90 years old and I think the message had the hidden code in it: "Quit the alcohol + the smoking, asshole".
    I'm also 5'9 feet, but my current weight is around 165 lbs. So we're quite close, in fact. And if you have a rather sturdy frame like I do, it's easier.

Thus I think that being "a fatty" is a very relative thing. I mean, I'm average by European standards, but in the US, I would be considered slim. So don't be so self-deprecating.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

MBTI
    ENTP

I believe Paul Merton's an ENTP and he's not slim... mind you, for his age he could be, a lotta guys with sendentary jobs are much fatter by his age...

I could do with losing a few kilos, but it doesn't bother me. My clothes still fit, I can still run for a train without wheezing and shit, I can walk miles and miles at high speeds without even feeling it... sure I'd like to shift 5kg off my waist but it's not important enough for me to revolve my life around it, commit to it etc.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Does INTP's somewhat fit in this assumption? (I think it's rather random and not type related but still. :P )

*checks converter*

I got a BMI of about 21.4
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

haha fatty, mine is 24.7 :/
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

And you call me a fatty? :P (At least you're not overweight, albeit it's borderline. :P )
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

Interesting point.

The only other known ENTP i know who used to be my best mate in primary school is just like me build wise. A stick insect. And he is also able to eat a ridiculous amount of food and like me has always been borderline under weight.
    "I'd never die for my beliefs, I might be wrong"

"Is it not enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe there are fairys at the bottom of it too"

"Intelligence is being able to hold too opposing views in the mind at the one time without going crazy" - Now all I need to figure out is if I'm intelligent or crazy!

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

All ENTPs are puny. And they have super small brains. Why else would anyone need to overcompensate by being an ENTP?