User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ

Default NT's and Waking Up

NT's, What time do you normally wake in the morning? Do you have a Morning routine?

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    5w4

i once did... they called it obsessive compulsive behavior. now i generally wake up 20 minutes before something starts, throw on a hat, and hope it hasn't been too long since i last shaved my legs.
    [B]Ti=Ne>Ni>Fe>Te=Fi>Si>Se

LII

Quote Originally Posted by Nocap
    Quote Originally Posted by laintpe
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocap
    Ideally I'll be the woman

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by laintpe View Post
    i once did... they called it obsessive compulsive behavior. now i generally wake up 20 minutes before something starts, throw on a hat, and hope it hasn't been too long since i last shaved my legs.
    +1

Although I am not concerned with shaving my legs, but otherwise this is my morning 'routine' now as well. Not much of one anymore.

But used to have one (until I was 14 or so).
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Wake up about 1-2 hours before I should have.

Sit in bed staring at the clock thinking about my day/other random threads of thought that come so easily when in the morning stupor.

Shower.

Dress in the dark.

Coffee.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

As far as the morning, I just wake up very fast, unlike some people I know who seem unable to spring up when they wake up. As for routine, hmm. I don't have a MORNING ritual per se', but there are certain things I "need" to do before I go to work or I get stressed out because it seemed like I did nothing all day. These include.

1.) Going for a walk
    2.) Watching House
    3.) Learning something online
    4.) Making something I learned about online
    5.) Playing Fallout
    6.) Working Out

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by laintpe View Post
    That's because "A Wizard is never late. Nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to." -Gandalph the Grey
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

MBTI
    entp

didnt used to have one but getting one

I set my alarm for 5:15, drag my ass out of bed by 6:15, floss my teeth, shave, shower, put some bread in the toaster, get dressed, retrieve toast and put more bread in toaster, turn on the TV and watch the morning news, retrieve toast, put my watch on, put my wallet, keys, phone and sunglasses if necessary into various pockets, walk out the door between 7:03 and 7:10, catch the bus between 7:08 and 7:20, get to work between 7:25 and 7:40.

I think I have a morning routine...

Weekends are a crapshoot: I might get up as early as 7:00 or might sleep in as late as noon.

Weekdays - work start for 9. Takes 6 minutes to drive there (barring that they didn't change the train schedule, which stops traffic for its crossing, taking up 3 minutes).

Meaning:
    Alarm starts from 7, 7:30, 8, 8:30, 8:40.

Wake up by ~8:44-:845 (ideal AIM).

Brush my teeth, throw on whatever clothes I see, and I'm out the door. I don't even look at the mirror in the mornings...

Usually make it to work between 9:15-9:30. Meaning...I really sleep in until 9:00-9:05.

I have this other thing I do where if I have a priority (e.g., meeting with supervisor in the morn, etc), I make sure that I sleep in my clothes that I will wear for the next day. That way, it's only about the morning piss, and brushing teeth.

YEA!

** conclusion: I like SLEEP! And, hate the thought of routine overriding sleep.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

I wake up 5 hours before I get up, then again at 3 hours, then 2 hours, 1 hour, 30 minutes, and the last half hour is spent half awake but in hyper analytical mode.

Then I check my email.