User Tag List

First 3456 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Unless I have been out the night before, or I need to wake up earlier, I always wake up between 7:30 and 8:00 (yes, even on vacation days - I'm a total early bird). Other than that, I have no routine. However, if I have a prolonged period of free time (a vacation longer than a week), I tend to fall in the pattern of physical activity in the morning, studying/reading in the afternoon, and going out until midnight or so at night.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

I don't have to get up for anything, but I never really sleep anyway... On the rare occasions that I am in a rush to be somewhere, I take a shower as soon as I get up because my hair takes so long to dry. Since I don't like to use a blow dryer and I don't like to leave with wet hair, I just putz around the house getting distracted by phone calls, emails, infomercials and little notebooks that I leave all over place until my hair is basically dry. I usually arrive at my destination about 30-45 mins. late, on a good day.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 sx/sp

Around two hours before the time I must leave. Shower, after shower routine, getting dressed and make ups, check on things. If I don't think I can wake up on time (ie. only 2-3 hours before I have to wake up) usually I just don't sleep.

If I have no going out plans, I wake up... around 8 am. Or when being nocturnal, around 3-4 pm.

Freelancer btw, I don't have a fixed working schedule.
    Close your eyes, clear your heart,
    Cut the cord.
    - The Killers

MBTI
    ENTJ

It sounds like the ENTJ is the only NT to have a routine. I figured this. It is probably the need to feel accomplished and be efficient ourselves. My INTJ friends are the opposite and they don't feel that time creates an obligation. Anyways I am a total morning person, I love getting up with the sun, it doesn't get better than that.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

I fall into routines pretty easily too, without even trying it. It's how I forgot to take the PSAT's when I was a sophomore in highschool.

Story:

My Honors Geometry teacher decided it would be a good idea to have the class take the PSAT's for whatever reason, so she signed us up like a week before. Anyway, everyday I'd wake up at like 6:00, shower, walk the dog, and then head to school at about 7:00 to go play chess. On the day of the PSAT, I walked into school, played chess, went to my locker, opened it and grabbed my books. I then proceeded to stare at my locker for a minute, wondering if I'd forgotten anything. With a mental, "Nope," and a resounding slam of my locker shut, I went to class...Ten minutes later I realized I'd forgotten to go to my 3rd hour classroom to take the PSAT. When I went to my 3rd hour class as normally scheduled, everyone (who was taking the PSAT) looked up at me and it was pretty embarrassing. I tried to be quiet, and I had to sit on this one stool, but it was like a fucking elephant was wreaking havoc in the classroom.

Oh well; at least I had a free hour to read Muhammad Ali's autobiography. B^)
    Ti = 19 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Te = 16[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Ne = 16[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Fi = 15 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Si = 12 [][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Ni = 12 [][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Se = 11[][][][][][][][][][][]
    Fe = 0

-----------------
    Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
    Man got to sit and wonder why, why, why;
    Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
    Man got to tell himself he understand

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

5 AM, say shit, I have school today, then force myself to put on clothes so that I can get warm.

MBTI
    ENTP

I wake up when I wake up. But, I do try to be in bed by midnight nowadays.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    ENFJ

you NT folks love sleep. if awaken for no good reason, you guys are some cranky MFs -- go run for cover.

Lasting_Pain

Quote Originally Posted by g_vartan View Post
    you NT folks love sleep. if awaken for no good reason, you guys are some cranky MFs -- go run for cover.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by g_vartan View Post
    Sleep gives me some wicked sick dreams to analyze when I wake up. :P
    I know a girl, she's one of a kind
    But the poor little thing, she's going out of her mind
    There's something you forgot - there's a reason why she's lost
    Cos baby she don't want to be found