User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Well I basically dont like about INTJs that they only seem to ask people questions or respond to peoples comments. Its very rare to see them to come off with something on their own.

Therefore and besides that I cant say much about them: cause dont know them on the forums.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Well I basically dont like about INTJs that they only seem to ask people questions or respond to peoples comments. Its very rare to see them to come off with something on their own.

Therefore and besides that I cant say much about them: cause dont know them on the forums.
    To get them to come off of stuff with their own you'll need this handly...

Introvert Prying Crowbar [tm].

Call an INTJ out on what he has said. Ask him his reasoning. Never insult him or call him stupid. Don't bother dismissing him. INTJs are arrogant bastards, telling them something they already know (and are quite proud of) is detrimental.

More importantly, the window of opportunity is when they start mooing. The minute they start goofing off - that's the moment to start asking.
    ESTP - Definition: "Love" is making a shot to the knees of a target a 120 km away, with an aratech sniper rifle and tri-light scope.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP

Things that frustrate me about real life INTJ's I know:

-Once they've made up their minds about something, they can be pretty dogmatic and a bit closed to opposing ideas on that topic.

-Occasionally, the dark humor gets a little scary.

-They have little or no patience for people they find to be stupid or incompetent, and can be really cruel with their words.

-Their extremely high standards can leave me feeling strained or slightly nervous about being imperfect or messing up.

-They hate it when I worry about them or fuss over them, so it's hard to know how to show genuine concern when they're having a rough time.

-They get bored so easily. It's exhausting.
    I-71%, N-80%, F-74%, P-96%

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelchild View Post
    Things that frustrate me about real life INTJ's I know
    Well, that INTJ dude or dudette surely is not TOO balanced then. You might wanna try some partially balanced ones if you are having such problems. =3

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    When you are with the group of people outside do je tend to walk behind them ?
    If so, why do you do this?
    Hm. Well, I do not REALLY like group-things per se, just because it will always end up in somebody being left out, which I find extremely unpolite.

If I would have to walk in a group, say because of school or whatnot and I know the people, I might stick to somebody I know.
    If I do not know any people, I will just stay by myself.
    And if I'd be in a group of friends (so, persons I actually like), I will end up being somewhere in the middle, making sure nobody is left out. Not because of any F-reasons, but because it is polite to make people you like feel at home. I guess this might be a *gene thing* <-- is Italian; hospitality is a big deal there, even as an introvert
    In any case: after that day, I will surely need to spend some time alone to get my energy back, because keeping up that host-thing somewhen wears me out. But for friends it's worth it. I would never really do it for some random persons. I couldn't really care less about them.
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by GargoylesLegacy View Post
    Well, that INTJ dude or dudette surely is not TOO balanced then. You might wanna try some partially balanced ones if you are having such problems. =3
    I love INTJ's. I really do. Just figured I'd chime in on the things that frustrate me. I am friends with some balanced INTJ's, although one friend who is very unbalanced is still one of my favorite people to talk to. He's kind of a wonder and an awe in his own strange way.
    I-71%, N-80%, F-74%, P-96%

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

I actually do tend to walk behind in groups, I think it has to do with not drawing attention to myself. And people hate us cause, well they don't need a reason to hate, sometimes people just look at you and decide they hate you.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by INTJ123 View Post
    I actually do tend to walk behind in groups, I think it has to do with not drawing attention to myself. And people hate us cause, well they don't need a reason to hate, sometimes people just look at you and decide they hate you.
    Why do you have a thread like this in almost every type-sub-forum?

I know two INTJs in real life, one is probably balanced - my dad. I like him.

The other is my 'friend': probably very expressed, male. We have (or used to) interesting conversation, but I find him incredibly disrespectful: he often does not pay attention to what I am saying (ENTJ friend does this as well), never answers his phone or returns calls or texts, turns down any activities I propose. I have told him that I find this disrespectful. And then he will call me, persuade me to go to lunch with him, then seem disappointed when I do not become very engaged in discussion. I have not seem much of him recently, I need to meet more INTJs and see if I can find one who will update me somewhat regularly.

Also, he calls me at random for help with various questions. Annoys the shit out me, given our situation.

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by lamp View Post
    I know two INTJs in real life, one is probably balanced - my dad. I like him.

The other is my 'friend': probably very expressed, male. We have (or used to) interesting conversation, but I find him incredibly disrespectful: he often does not pay attention to what I am saying (ENTJ friend does this as well), never answers his phone or returns calls or texts, turns down any activities I propose. I have told him that I find this disrespectful. And then he will call me, persuade me to go to lunch with him, then seem disappointed when I do not become very engaged in discussion. I have not seem much of him recently, I need to meet more INTJs and see if I can find one who will update me somewhat regularly.

Also, he calls me at random for help with various questions. Annoys the shit out me, given our situation.

Now these are very interesting complaints! (And I mean this genuinely, not sarcastically)
    I'm prone to dropping off the face of the planet and ignoring calls and texts even from good friends. I don't blame you for being bothered by it, I have no doubt that it comes off as very rude. Sometimes socializing is so tiring though, that I can't seem to muster up the energy to reply, or I know that if I do reply I will come off as hostile because my introvert needs haven't been tended to and I will subconsciously try to get more space by being, well, kind of a bitch.
    As far as calling for help with random questions, I think this is his way of trying to show that he values you! There are very very few people I ask for help, and when I do, it's my way of saying "I want to talk to you, but I don't want to engage in small talk, and I think you are competent enough that rather than look this up on the internet I will ask you about it".
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I like INTJs just fine. They're awesome.

I understand most of what they do, but what I don't understand is why they're so driven and motivated by accomplishment, why they care more about making something work than having it make sense. I also don't understand where their motivation comes from, or where they get all those feelings about the goodness of their ideas without any external reinforcement.

In other words, I don't understand Te and Fi.