User Tag List

View Poll Results: Do you work out regularly?

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm an ENTJ and I work out regularly.

8 10.39%
  • I'm an ENTJ and I do not work out regularly.

2 2.60%
  • I'm an ENTP and I work out regularly.

11 14.29%
  • I'm an ENTP and I do not work out regularly.

12 15.58%
  • I'm an INTP and I work out regularly.

15 19.48%
  • I'm an INTP and I do not work out regularly.

15 19.48%
  • I'm an INTJ and I work out regularly.

10 12.99%
  • I'm an INTJ and I do not work out regularly.

4 5.19%
First 45678 Last

Thread: NTs at the gym.

MBTI
    INTJ

I don't understand your apparent inability to conduct a conversation in good faith. This is the second time you've done this, so I'm not going to make the mistake of responding to you with any sincerity a third time.

Pull your head out of your ass.
    Aleph-One, you look like the kind of person who would spend his spare time building a giant robot to hold the government for ransom. -Some Guy on the Internet

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I voted 'work out regularly' but I use the term 'regularly' kind of loosely. I do Martial Arts a great deal, but not all of it is a 'workout' per se. Weapons training is a lot less intense sometimes than say, sparring. Occasionally I walk and run the treadmill, I go hiking and take the stairs at work, walking the dog... lots of little things during the week to help keep me at a constant weight.

I can't to 'training schedules' or 'routines'... I get bored and frustrated by about day 2.
    Embrace the possibilities.

Banned

You were asked a simple question. You may have noticed I wasn't the only one that found the behavior peculiar. You say and do stupid things and then get bent when people question you about it.

Please feel free not to respond, but there was no "first time" I failed to conduct a conversation in good faith. You simply are not as clever as you think and it appears you have little ability to recognize your own shortcomings (which are quite apparent to all of us looking on). You are what is commonly referred to as an intellectual bully. While that garbage may fly when you're pushing around your ST minions or a bunch of petrified students, it doesn't work as well here. We are not impressed.

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

I voted too. Because this is so dumb.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nebbykoo View Post
    I voted too. Because this is so dumb.
    What was your vote? Err, how did you vote?

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    You may have noticed I wasn't the only one that found the behavior peculiar. You say and do stupid things and then get bent when people question you about it...
    I'm not the genius physically harming myself, acting like a retard.

I'm not feigning anything. When supposedly intelligent people who do incredibly stupid things I find it puzzling. I don't understand patently idiotic behavior from people who consider themselves brilliant.
    Why would you punch a refrigerator? That sounds like a decidedly SF thing to do.

Why is it a "decidedly" SF thing to do? I don't get it... Are you calling SF people stupid? Are you claiming that only SF people lose their tempers and do unwise things?

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

What was your vote? Err, how did you vote?
    I pushed one of the buttons, then enter. It was pretty simple. Even an NF retard like me can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleph-One View Post
    I work out a lot. I'm not just a genius -- I also look like a model for Dolce and Gabbana. Is this obsession with working out weird for an INTJ?

Your bait is way too transparent.

MBTI
    INTJ

It takes a... special... person to take the claim that I have an army of SJ gnomes seriously, or that any post with as much browbeating as I inject into mine could be something other than a grotesque cartoon of the MBTI stereotypes. The refrigerator story was meant to get some laughs, because it is stupid. Two people in this thread did take it the way it was meant -- funny, self-deprecating, and worth laughing about. Responding to something that is clearly self-deprecating humor with a mean-spirited jeer is just asinine. And I even put a crutch in for people who might miss the tone of the post. Did you see it? It was hard to miss. It was yellow, and stupid looking.

And this may come as a surprise to you, juggernaut, but gnomes don't actually exist.
    Aleph-One, you look like the kind of person who would spend his spare time building a giant robot to hold the government for ransom. -Some Guy on the Internet

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Your bait is way too transparent.
    Apparently not. Juggernaut seems to be having some difficulty with the concept.