User Tag List

View Poll Results: Do you work out regularly?

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm an ENTJ and I work out regularly.

    8 10.39%
  • I'm an ENTJ and I do not work out regularly.

    2 2.60%
  • I'm an ENTP and I work out regularly.

    11 14.29%
  • I'm an ENTP and I do not work out regularly.

    12 15.58%
  • I'm an INTP and I work out regularly.

    15 19.48%
  • I'm an INTP and I do not work out regularly.

    15 19.48%
  • I'm an INTJ and I work out regularly.

    10 12.99%
  • I'm an INTJ and I do not work out regularly.

    4 5.19%
First 34567 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 95

Thread: NTs at the gym.

  1. #41
    half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    6,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleph-One View Post
    ...I punched a damn refrigerator.
    why - what did it do to you?

    (really, why did you punch it?)

  2. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleph-One View Post
    I can't right now. I damaged some ligaments in my right hand, and I have to take it easy for a long time.

    A whole summer without hapkido because I punched a damn refrigerator.
    Why would you punch a refrigerator? That sounds like a decidedly SF thing to do.

  3. #43
    Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    Why would you punch a refrigerator? That sounds like a decidedly SF thing to do.
    Because refrigerators have glass jaws, like most of the women and children he fights.



  4. #44
    Senior Member Aleph-One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    155

    Default

    My SO has this lovebird. Will not shut up. 85dB all day long. I'm only patient if I have a reasonable amount of quiet so that I can recharge. After a few months of this, I'm fried. I was in the middle of working out a lengthy proof when he let out this ear-piercing shriek and I just immediately punched the nearest thing to me (it was sort of an outlet because my first impulse was to throw something at the bird, which is not acceptable).

    I think the bird will be the end of us as a couple.
    Aleph-One, you look like the kind of person who would spend his spare time building a giant robot to hold the government for ransom. -Some Guy on the Internet

  5. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleph-One View Post
    My SO has this lovebird. Will not shut up. 85dB all day long. I'm only patient if I have a reasonable amount of quiet so that I can recharge. After a few months of this, I'm fried. I was in the middle of working out a lengthy proof when he let out this ear-piercing shriek and I just immediately punched the nearest thing to me (it was sort of an outlet because my first impulse was to throw something at the bird, which is not acceptable).

    I think the bird will be the end of us as a couple.
    No offense, but if you're punching appliances that bird may be the least of your problems.

  6. #46
    Senior Member Aleph-One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    155

    Default

    You are pretty consistently obtuse, aren't you?
    Aleph-One, you look like the kind of person who would spend his spare time building a giant robot to hold the government for ransom. -Some Guy on the Internet

  7. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,009

    Default

    I'm not the genius physically harming myself, acting like a retard.

  8. #48
    Senior Member Aleph-One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    155

    Default

    No, but you do have a habit of feigning misunderstanding whenever I type something. Don't ask me a question if you don't want an answer.
    Aleph-One, you look like the kind of person who would spend his spare time building a giant robot to hold the government for ransom. -Some Guy on the Internet

  9. #49
    Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    1,123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleph-One View Post
    I can't right now. I damaged some ligaments in my right hand, and I have to take it easy for a long time.

    A whole summer without hapkido because I punched a damn refrigerator.
    Embrace the possibilities.

  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,009

    Default

    I'm not feigning anything. When supposedly intelligent people who do incredibly stupid things I find it puzzling. I don't understand patently idiotic behavior from people who consider themselves brilliant.

Similar Threads

  1. skinny guy at the gym
    By run in forum Health and Fitness
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 10:14 AM
  2. [NT] NTs are at the bottom of society
    By Jgib5328 in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 12:10 PM
  3. Which NT is the "Promethean" NT?
    By Blackwater in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 11:42 AM
  4. [Other] A day at the Point...
    By The Ü™ in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 10:56 AM
  5. My avatar at the moment
    By rivercrow in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-20-2007, 09:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO