• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NTs at the gym.

Do you work out regularly?

• I'm an ENTJ and I work out regularly.

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • I'm an ENTJ and I do not work out regularly.

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • I'm an ENTP and I work out regularly.

Votes: 11 14.7%
  • I'm an ENTP and I do not work out regularly.

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • I'm an INTP and I work out regularly.

Votes: 14 18.7%
  • I'm an INTP and I do not work out regularly.

Votes: 15 20.0%
  • I'm an INTJ and I work out regularly.

Votes: 9 12.0%
  • I'm an INTJ and I do not work out regularly.

Votes: 4 5.3%

• Total voters

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Eh, rehabilitation is a bitch, but you've got to start somewhere, and even starting is a helluva lot better than the alternative.

Note to everyone: Don't be afraid to start lifting and look like a pansy. Hell, when I started lifting, I had the girliest arms ever and could only curl 20lbs in each arm. Within a matter of a week I was curling 30lbs.

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Eh, rehabilitation is a bitch, but you've got to start somewhere, and even starting is a helluva lot better than the alternative.

Note to everyone: Don't be afraid to start lifting and look like a pansy. Hell, when I started lifting, I had the girliest arms ever and could only curl 20lbs in each arm. Within a matter of a week I was curling 30lbs.

Same here... man I was soooo freakin' skinny I almost want to post my skinny pic on here. Almost.

And yea, rehabbing sucks but it's better than giving up and getting out of shape because you gave up on yourself.

Qre:us

Why is it a "decidedly" SF thing to do? I don't get it... Are you calling SF people stupid? Are you claiming that only SF people lose their tempers and do unwise things? :huh:

SF - stupid fucking....BLEEP BLEEP!!

edit: I was making a guess at clarifying what juggernaut meant when she referred to "SF" (as asked by heart)...and it was not SF (as in sensing feeler) but stupid fucking...

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
I always played sports since I was a little kid. I also workout with weights, but not too often: mostly to keep myself sufficiently strong. There are more fun and pleasurable ways of exercising, like dancing, playing football-basketball, or cycling. I think I'm much stronger than I look; I really hate the "big muscles" look, whenever I get slightly bigger I can immediately feel the loss of athleticism.

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
WHY HAS NOONE MENTIONED SEX YET

CMON PEOPLE...WHAT IS THIS!!

heart

heart on fire
SF - stupid fucking....BLEEP BLEEP!!

edit: I was making a guess at clarifying what juggernaut meant when she referred to "SF" (as asked by heart)...and it was not SF (as in sensing feeler) but stupid fucking...

It's just odd because no one here is particularly shy about saying fuck and stupid fuck is just a variant of fuck.

She also used ST to describe his "minions" and then went on to use NT to describe the hordes of allegedly more intelligent people who apparently sent her reams of rep wall comments saying they instantly knew she meant stupid fuck instead of sensing/feeler.

So does she mean sensing/thinking for ST or is that something else?

Does she mean intuitive/thinker for NT or does she mean something else?

So why then wouldn't it be natural to assume (as one would for anyone else on this board dealing with these subjects) that SF means sensing/feeling?

forzen

MBTI Type
INTJ
INTP here, i'm more of a runner than a gym person. But i do go to the gym to tone up. I rather be cut than bulky anyways.

forzen

MBTI Type
INTJ
once i realized working out helps my brain function i started going to the gym regularly. being fit and having a trim body is just a nice extra ;)

playing in pickup basketball games though is a ton of fun.

True, i do feel that i function better after i worked out.

L

Lasting_Pain

INTP here, i'm more of a runner than a gym person. But i do go to the gym to tone up. I rather be cut than bulky anyways.

I eat too much to be cut. And I do not like to run so I have the bulky appearance.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I do not work out regularly, not at all in fact.

I get a lot of physical stimulation in my fulltime job though and am in great physical shape.

ed111

MBTI Type
INTJ
I don't work out at the gym at the moment although I have done so in the past. I just go running ... I enjoy the solitude it gives me time to relax and think.

Qre:us

It's just odd because no one here is particularly shy about saying fuck and stupid fuck is just a variant of fuck.

She also used ST to describe his "minions" and then went on to use NT to describe the hordes of allegedly more intelligent people who apparently sent her reams of rep wall comments saying they instantly knew she meant stupid fuck instead of sensing/feeler.

So does she mean sensing/thinking for ST or is that something else?

Does she mean intuitive/thinker for NT or does she mean something else?

So why then wouldn't it be natural to assume (as one would for anyone else on this board dealing with these subjects) that SF means sensing/feeling?

I wasn't debating why she chose SF to mean stupid fucking while using ST and NT, I was just giving my viewpoint on what I think she meant.

I'm not her, and I particularly don't care enough to ask or worry about the above questions. Or why she is (is not) shy. You?