• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] What is the key to success?

What is the key to success in life?

• Persistance and hard work

Votes: 28 59.6%
  • Determination and singlemindness

Votes: 18 38.3%
  • Luck

Votes: 24 51.1%
  • intelligence

Votes: 24 51.1%
  • patience

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • people-skills

Votes: 16 34.0%
  • boldness

Votes: 19 40.4%

• Total voters

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
The key to success is following through.

Capture-1.jpg

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I voted on all the poll options, since they are all together the key to success. There might even be a few more, like creativity.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Not to mention originality.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I voted on all the poll options, since they are all together the key to success. There might even be a few more, like creativity.

Same.

If you wanted people to pick just one, change the poll type.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Following your passion.

Oh, indeed. Also, following what one is good at... Sometimes passion and skill equals one another... But sadly there are quite passionate individuals who are terrible at what they do and skillful people who almost dies out of pure boredom doing something they are incredibly skilled at...

yenom

Alexander the Terrible

Well, I want you people to choose maximum 2 if you can. I really want to see which factor stands out, burt I know one isn't enough. ;) You can't really have all the chocies working for you, because we all have flaws.

and if its not on the poll, post what you think is the key.

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
boldness, luck, patience and intelligence. in that order.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
To be honest I think that the question is asked in a too genaral way.

What means that key of succes varies a lot as you are changing goals you wish to achieve.

So I will say that determination is probably the most important trait here.
On the other hand determination does not mean anything if your skills of setting goals sucks.

avolkiteshvara

MBTI Type
YaYa
isn't that just, "get parkinson's disease and make people feel sorry for you"?

...alright that was a bit morbid

Its not parkinsons. He just has a catchy tune in his head and can't help dancing around all the time.