User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

From the few INTJs I know, most will not engage in the 'fistfight' sort of battle.
    However, they can be quite belligerent with words and often instigate people into arguments, which are often not fun in nature..
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Mondo View Post
    From the few INTJs I know, most will not engage in the 'fistfight' sort of battle.
    However, they can be quite belligerent with words and often instigate people into arguments, which are often not fun in nature..

I've never been in a 'fight' where things got physical, but the people who provoked me and were LOOKING for a fight got much more than they thought. Instead of me coming at them with my fists I attacked them with words that probably made their blood run cold. The few that ever attempted this with me ended up staring at me in a kind of stupefied way and then backed away slowwwwwly.

Embrace the possibilities.

MBTI
    XNTJ

Same here...I don't often get into verbal fights...unless I'm stressed to the max and my buttons are really pushed I had to walk away from a coworker because she insists on getting stuff started like competitions and instigating stuff by checking around about things she happens to hear through the gra- pevine because she thinks its funny to make people nervous and distract th- em from things and get them watched so she can get away with goofing off to make personal calls or socialize with customers or pull other coworkers aw ay from their work to socialize with them...the woman is both profoundly and fundamentally useless and I was biting my tounge just to keep from calling her an imbecile. I knew I hadn't exactly had the smoothest week last week and this week was pretty much moving along perfectly well close enough to perfectly anyways give or take a little so I made a point out of avoiding her because I wanted to keep it that way like "I'm here so I'm here to work" and when I'm not at work I'm wherever I am to have a good time and when thats out of the way its either time for family or time to work on indepenent proj- ects and then get a restful nights sleep thats how my week is going...lol. I have a friend who is an EXFP and her sister type unknown who were lost go- ing somewhere, they can call each other 'you idiot' 'you moron' 'you simpleton' and be laughing hysterically like 'if we would have went my way we would have been there by now' so I jokingly said not to make me come up there from the backseat and told them there was no shame in asking some people in this car in a parking lot for directions one of them was wearing no seat belt and knew the cop would see her reach up and put it on so she was like 'that would be stupid if i asked a cop for directions with no seat belt' so we were just laughing hysterically because her kid was young and kept ask- ing if we were in mexico yet when we live in the middle west region then we were laughing like 'we've left the county not the state' after one of those weeks little mishaps actually seem funny.
    you have all the power you need if you dare to look
    for it.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    INTj

If I'm conscious, I don't even get into verbal fights. I don't need to win or prove that I'm right since I already know that I am right. :-) But yeah, there used to be something physical a couple times when I was a teenager.

MBTI
    INTx
    Enneagram
    5w4

I've never been in a physical fight, and I rarely get into sincere verbal fights. That said, I constantly instigate people into pseudo-arguments where they think I'm legitimately angry, but I'm just reasoning my way around them for my own amusement.

When I feel myself getting actually angry at someone I try to disengage from the conversation before they push me over an edge.
    I - 67%
    N - 62%
    T - 75%
    J - 1%

As the old saying says "Violence is for primitive people that lack subtlety"

I don't get into physical fight at all.
    But I like verbal exchanges like debates.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Only spontaneous people get into fights.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Mine doesn't get into fights as far as I know. I do know of certain situations that would make him *wanna* physically harm people though...
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INTJ

I got in a lot of fights when I was younger. And right now, I'm trying to figure out whether I should have a doctor look at my hand (I punched a refrigerator, hard).
    Aleph-One, you look like the kind of person who would spend his spare time building a giant robot to hold the government for ransom. -Some Guy on the Internet

Lasting_Pain

Maybe intellectual fights, but physical ones, I highly doubt it, because an INTJ will usually destroy you verbally before the first blow is dealt.