User Tag List

First 12

hey Fluffy,

I thought a bit more about this. Do you enjoy watching them respond emotionally (even if just a little) upon receipt of the item? Is that what makes creation of the suspense fun is the eventual pleasure of seeing them respond happily?

I tried to think upon my INTPs at work, and one sort of does this. He has to come give me updates now and then on the project, but he likes to only give me pieces, and then say funny things like "be happy". This makes me come pester him more and makes for a fun give and take.

I also met a fun INTP the other night at a pub. He hung out with me and my friend for several hours (he has a gf and was visiting from the uk so we were all just having fun) But towards the end of the night he started doing magic tricks for us and we would then try and figure out how he did them. Maybe the same sort of suspense awaiting a fun response?

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

praise doesn't really come naturally to me either. sometimes i use it at an expense to motivate people, but for the most part i just equal "good" with "working as intended". criticism is another story, although i do consider myself and excellent constructive critic (objective != constructive).
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    infp

I often promote and act out random gestures of kindness just because it makes me feel good and it makes the other person feel good and I know this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by happy puppy View Post
    hey Fluffy,

I thought a bit more about this. Do you enjoy watching them respond emotionally (even if just a little) upon receipt of the item? Is that what makes creation of the suspense fun is the eventual pleasure of seeing them respond happily?

I tried to think upon my INTPs at work, and one sort of does this. He has to come give me updates now and then on the project, but he likes to only give me pieces, and then say funny things like "be happy". This makes me come pester him more and makes for a fun give and take.

I also met a fun INTP the other night at a pub. He hung out with me and my friend for several hours (he has a gf and was visiting from the uk so we were all just having fun) But towards the end of the night he started doing magic tricks for us and we would then try and figure out how he did them. Maybe the same sort of suspense awaiting a fun response?
    Ofcourse seeing people happy will be like the icing on the cake! But the main underlying thought is to keep myself motivated until the end though.

Either way, I think it's a fun process.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Galusha View Post
    if I feel appreciation for someone or something that they've done, I often forget to say it outright. it's not that I'm uncomfortable with giving compliments, it's just that I believe my emotions are best expressed through actions. following their plans, discussing their idea, bringing them food. compliments are generally superfluous, and I don't use them unless I sense that someone's not confident or I don't think they're intelligent enough to figure out my hints.
    yes, yes and yes