User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

Results 91 to 100 of 142

  1. #91
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    Now that you say that, I must admit that I've never ever seen my closest INTJ friend crying, and I know him since childhood. He can emulate some emotions, though... but not this one.

    This is a very disturbing thought.

    My best friend may be a real freak of nature.
    Or perhaps he has brain damage...

    I hope there is a rational answer for that.
    Well, if your friend is a freak of nature then I am freak of nature as well.
    I am sorry but I don't cry. I simply don't have the need.


    But I don't understand why people see this as such a big deal.

  2. #92
    Lasting_Pain
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Eh, I half figured it was twisted humour, I just know I've seen it. That situation was ugly and I don't want to ever go through it myself; I don't think I'd maintain as much dignity as he did that day.

    An INTJ can control his or her emotions quite well.

  3. #93
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    entp
    Posts
    1,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lasting_Pain View Post
    An INTJ can control his or her emotions quite well.
    or completely fail at them

  4. #94
    Shaman BlackCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    7,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thisGuy View Post
    or completely fail at them
    Yeah it seems to be a black and white distinction, total fail or good control. It seems to depend on how stressed they are etc, or just how emotional the situation is.

    As for INTJs crying, you probably don't see them crying because they don't want you to see (this is assuming that they do cry). I haven't got pics for you, but I've got two INTJ friends, one of which has cried in front of me 3 times (male), the other who has cried near me twice (female), for her one of these times was freaking out over a relationship issue and the other was with family problems.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

    sCueI (primary Inquisition)

  5. #95
    Lasting_Pain
    Guest

    Default

    Well AntiSocial, I guess you are a freak of nature.

  6. #96
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    entp
    Posts
    1,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Yeah it seems to be a black and white distinction, total fail or good control. It seems to depend on how stressed they are etc, or just how emotional the situation is.

    As for INTJs crying, you probably don't see them crying because they don't want you to see (this is assuming that they do cry). I haven't got pics for you, but I've got two INTJ friends, one of which has cried in front of me 3 times (male), the other who has cried near me twice (female), for her one of these times was freaking out over a relationship issue and the other was with family problems.
    im not so sure...i have had one tell me that they woke up in the middle of the night and sobbed for a good hour...for no apparent reason

  7. #97
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lasting_Pain View Post
    Well AntiSocial, I guess you are a freak of nature.
    No, his name actually tells more about why he has never dealt with the instinct to cry within himself. I'm guessing that he's not connected to anything enough that could possibly allow for it. Not calling it bad, it just is what it is.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #98
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    No, his name actually tells more about why he has never dealt with the instinct to cry within himself. I'm guessing that he's not connected to anything enough that could possibly allow for it. Not calling it bad, it just is what it is.
    Are there any chances that you came across one post of mine posted not so long ago ?

  9. #99
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Are there any chances that you came across one post of mine posted not so long ago ?
    I think I saw a few where you stated you had no friends, only your mother to judge NFs from for a real life example. I also believe I've seen you post something about wanting to build a few connections once you have an idea on how you want to do it. If I'm wrong I can be corrected.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #100
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    I think I saw a few where you stated you had no friends, only your mother to judge NFs from for a real life example. I also believe I've seen you post something about wanting to build a few connections once you have an idea on how you want to do it. If I'm wrong I can be corrected.
    You are right I said that and I mean what I said.

Similar Threads

  1. Movies that you didn't like the first time you watched them but ...
    By PeaceBaby in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-16-2013, 04:24 PM
  2. The 'Non-Disney animated movies that everyone mistakes for Disney' Types
    By Amethyst in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 08:30 PM
  3. Movies That Belong in the Redbox
    By PeaceBaby in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-14-2011, 05:02 PM
  4. Ask an INTJ... get the RIGHT answer
    By Misty_Mountain_Rose in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 10:38 PM
  5. [INTJ] General Impressions of the INTJ
    By Night in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 133
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 07:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO