User Tag List

123 Last

Post INTX and extroversion

Recently, I seen alot of INTPs wanting to be ENTPs or just get a extroversion boost. What can an INTX do to increase His extroversion?

As for ENTX how strong is your extroversion, and what advise can you offer to INTX?
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

I want to be more introverted. We could trade...

MBTI
    crak
    Enneagram
    sax
    Socionics
    adhd

take a drama class

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    Recently, I seen alot of INTPs wanting to be ENTPs or just get a extroversion boost. What can an INTX do to increase His extroversion?
    O really? Which ones?
    Ti (43); Ne (41.8); Te (33.7); Fi (30.5); Ni (27.5); Se (24.7); Si (21.5); Fe (17.3)
    The More You Know the Less You Need. - Aboriginal Saying

there are quite a few...people wanting to use Ne. but that will not make you more extroverted.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

there are quite a few...people wanting to use Ne. but that will not make you more extroverted.
    nor does it make you want to be so.

-- Ne using introvert.
    Ti (43); Ne (41.8); Te (33.7); Fi (30.5); Ni (27.5); Se (24.7); Si (21.5); Fe (17.3)
    The More You Know the Less You Need. - Aboriginal Saying

MBTI
    eNtP
    Enneagram
    4w5/

The definition of the E/I duality has always been vague, since tests take into account that the conventional definition and the definition in psychology of I and E are essentially the same.

But, anyway, as a self proclaimed INTP borderlining E....

ENxPs are easier to look for in real life than their introverted counterparts. Hang out with enough of them and eventually, they'll draw the E out of you. They readily accept your quirkiness, so it's easy to feel you're at your comfort zone.

An INTP has a good character-analysis skills. Use this as your radar to determine someone's archetype. Though I still suggest hanging out with peeps you're not necessarily comfortable with to picture out a better spectrum. Do not stick with intuitives only, even if they could be your sole niche.

Use Ne to...
    1. create a pseudo Si impression. Your broad knowledge base generated by your Ne can make it appear that you have a certain degree of social conformity (Si), even if what your Ne actually does is just tinker with knowlege per se. You can create an impression that you have a certain degree of Si by stating what you know about basic social stuff.

2. Flirt with NFs. NFs are your training wheels. They're suckers for sleek metaphorical open ended interactions. Kinda like an intellectual jargon that only intuitives understand.

3. Create sarcasm. ENTPs have full mastery of this. What separates an ENTP and INTP in the humor department is that ENTP can self mock, and INTPs can only acknowledge their flaws. On the other hand, NTJs are pretty much in denial. A good ENTP can turn his flaws into something charming by making fun out of it. An INTP needs to develop something like this.

Use your power of perception to draw out all the possible merits of what the other person would say, even if your Ti would suggest that what that person is saying could be a bit illogical. Focus on the merits, and don't let your Ti act as a counter argument.

You only need to appear smart. You need not prove that you're smarter.

MBTI
    ENTP

yea, taking a drama class is actually sound advice. Or better yet, create a character, and be him for a day. Not a stupid character like a roman gladiator, but more like, take some part of your personality and exagerate it and make a stereotypical character out of it. It doesn't need to be extreme, just keep it in mind all day. The next step is entertaining people with yourself. And the last step is building ego with that attention. People look at you, and therefore, they love you. If they don't look at you, they don't love you, so you have to do something about it! Quckly! They might already be forgetting about you! Doesn't really matter what it is, as long as you're the one doing it and they're the ones watching

Yeah, now you're entp

For inspiration:

YouTube - Wasp - I Wanna Be Somebody

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    X/0

Yup I'd rather be a ENTP than a INTP, but its not really in my control. I don't have problem talking to people, being outgoing, doing stuff, etc......but it just feel draining and i end up just avoiding contact with people just to feel normal again.

So how do i avoid this pitfall?

MBTI
    ISFJ

What does function theory say about extroversion then? I mean Xe has got to be related to extroversion in some way.