• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Top Three Reasons For Why INTs Rock

groovejet02

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1. Independent.
2. Capable.
3. Sophisticated restraint.

:heart:

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Your capacity for self-:heart: is remarkable.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is obviously about healthy INTP's. :p

1. Independancy is definatly one of the major aspects for any INT. So I'll name that one as well.

2. Ambition. For knowledge and wisdom. INT's never truely mature, they constantly develop throughout life.

3. Stability. There is no other type as stable as us while at the same time being one of the the least predictable types. A very intruiging contradiction. The average person would have trouble understanding us like we do, but we don't ever compromise or falter. We respect differences instead.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Now you just need two more!

maybe she's taking time to think of something REALLY good!

* crowd waits in avid anticipation, hoping they won't have to throw all the rotten fruit they brought *

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
1. Fair
2. Balanced
3. Foxy

:smoke:

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
1. Very good intellectual abilities

2. The ability to think independently

3. The ability to visit an African country without adopting a child in a process.
(you know about what I am talking about :devil: )

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
1.Some are smart, i like them.:) (rocks because it does)
2.some are shortshighted losers with whom any 'deep' conversation is bound to be about how much potential they're supposed to have.:doh: (fun because i can upmanship them with a grin on my face)
3.but it makes the smart ones look ever better in my eyes;) (well, duh)

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
2.some are shortshightedfreaky losers with whom any 'deep' conversation is bound to be about how much potential they're supposed to have.

Another reason:
Because we manage to provoke certain people no matter what into tirades against INTs no matter what the question is and how many other threads exist for the purpose of the tirades, thereby showing an uncanny INT ability to drive these complainers insane/ irrational.
They just can't get enough :headphne:

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
1. Your forum rocks.
2. Your forum moves (always about 30 some members online).
3. Seems you know how to band to together.

My poor SJ house usually has around 3. LOL

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
:D Do we, I think I tend to hibernate way too much..

Heart&Brain

MBTI Type
ENFP
1. They don't make empathic lies to cheer others up. Meaning that also when their judgments are optimistic, they're sincere and worth listening to. (Caveat: Doesn't mean they're always right though!)
2. When benign, the INTJ-stare adds a new dimension to the known universe. A good one.
3. When they finally (and privately) decide to change their outlook on something, they seem to do it all the way.

Oom

Your time is gonna come.
MBTI Type
IsfP
Enneagram
5w4
1. They don't make empathic lies to cheer others up. Meaning that also when their judgments are optimistic, they're sincere and worth listening to. (Caveat: Doesn't mean they're always right though!)
2. When benign, the INTJ-stare adds a new dimension to the known universe. A good one.
3. When they finally (and privately) decide to change their outlook on something, they seem to do it all the way.

On number 3, seeing in black and white isn't all that great. Sometimes I like uncertainty, but I can't have it. It's almost like a cookie that's hung just beyond your reach.:boohoo:

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
On number 3, seeing in black and white isn't all that great. Sometimes I like uncertainty, but I can't have it. It's almost like a cookie that's hung just beyond your reach.:boohoo:

I feel ya!

Uncertainty. Uncertainty is our drive. Uncertainty drives us mad.

It's a genuine love/hate relationship. :D

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
1. crisp
2. clean
3. cold

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
1. crisp
2. clean
3. cold

Like my favorite sheets/shirts/pillowcases.
On number 3, seeing in black and white isn't all that great. Sometimes I like uncertainty, but I can't have it. It's almost like a cookie that's hung just beyond your reach.
That's unusual. I thought a curse of the INTP was frequent indeterminacy because most (not all) things don't lend themselves to black-white categorization.