• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] gay ENFP wants to know where to find gay INTJs

asultuous

MBTI Type
ENFP
-- so im a mature and sensible gay ENFP guy who is usually attracted to INTJs - i like listening to and watching their minds at work - i like the quiet intimacy we enjoy - i like knowing we can separate to have time for our own selves and knowing they will still be there - i like living in abstraction with them - but im living in new york city (brooklyn) and i cant seem to find out where they hang out - its hard enough trying to find a group of people to connect with who are only 3% of the population - let alone trying to find the 10% of that 3% who is actually gay - geez - i always end up with ISTJs without a clue - "S"s are everywhere!! - where should i go and what should i do???

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
i've actually heard a lot of computer programmers are turning gay; i'm guessing it's because of the general lack of women in the field. i honestly think you would have better luck trying on the other side of the country. not that i'm gay myself, but san francisco or silicon valley would be a good bet.

Apsaras

MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w6
i've actually heard a lot of computer programmers are turning gay

I wouldn't say "turning" gay, although that's bickering best left to another thread. Second on the programmers - they're some of my favorite NTs. Methodical and logical, but with a quirky, strange outlook.
You could also go about this the other way - go to an INTJ forum and ask around instead of going somewhere and hoping to strike gold.

MBTI Type
INxJ
You could try posting this question at INTJforum.

If you're in school, you could try hanging out in the engineering, science, or math departments. If you're older, look for men in professional careers. Lawyers, doctors, engineers, business, computer programmers or analysts. You get the idea. Being gay makes it difficult to find suitable partners as it is. Heterosexuals have more options, and even they have a hard time. You're limiting yourself that much more, by desiring an MBTI specific type match. Why don't you just make a list of qualities you like in INTJs, but remain open to accepting others that might possess them as well. INTJs don't own a copyright on behavior associated with them.

MBTI isn't empirically proven. It's not science.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sometimes, the simplest answers are the best.
Just make a sign that says "Gay INTJ men, stand here" and hover around it.

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
Sometimes, the simplest answers are the best.
Just make a sign that says "Gay INTJ men, stand here" and hover around it.

i was going to say something about this, but then i got hypnotized by your avatar. denied!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i've actually heard a lot of computer programmers are turning gay; i'm guessing it's because of the general lack of women in the field.

Is this a joke?

...I guess the only other option is for them to turn into women.

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
try hovering around the math departments at the colleges and NYU... you can't swing a TI-85 without hitting at least 7 INTJs, a few of which might be gay!

Mort Belfry

Rats off to ya!
MBTI Type
INTP
Depeding on how mature I'll agree to swap a letter.

I'm joking, but you want the INT-Janus Bar out on 17th Bay Avenue.