User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Thread: Single ENTPs

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    gee I'm not sure about that, I know loads of Artisans who are a lot more selfish....

I'd think Nt's are just more interested in other things, which gets in their way to get nto relationships....

I'm serially guilty of that, and having high standards (which I don't appologies for),
    Agreed. Most of the times, or better, all of the times my role in a relationship is switched with that of a woman. Woman like it to be courted by a men and I like that too, I quite infrequently court someone myself, even if I want to.

That happened to attract a lot of very male or as I politely call em, brutal woman, whom I dont find very attractive.

Therefore it's some kind of a vicious circle. On the one hand I need a woman, who takes a lot of initiative, on the other hand she should be pretty feminine aswell. Ultimate conclusion: better stay away from females, you are not born for them
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    entp

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    gee I'm not sure about that, I know loads of Artisans who are a lot more selfish....

I'd think Nt's are just more interested in other things, which gets in their way to get nto relationships....

I'm serially guilty of that, and having high standards (which I don't appologies for),
    which is exactly what Synarch said

it would be disregard of others' feelings and thoughts, in which NTs are second to none

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by thisGuy View Post

it would be disregard of others' feelings and thoughts, in which NTs are second to none
    On the hoof then maybe, yes. But actually for all I'm an ENTP I am largely a reflective thinker. I'd stop after a short while and reflect on the other persons view (ususally when I'm off critical path) and then more often than not applogise and rectify if I can.

I do have to say that embarking on a relationship is stressful for me, but after about 6 weeks I'm normally calmed down.

Something I've notices is that ENTP's flake out quite easily, it can last anyting from a few hours to a few weeks but if you give them space they calm down and re-center.... they need to reach an equilibrium.

I'm at a point I'd be looking for a long term/perminant partner - and it' scares me a little to try and make the rgith decision and if I can live as an us rather than as a me.... I suspect it will be easier in practice than it is in my head.

Lis

I think the major issue with ENTPs (or maybe its just me) is that we live by the motto "the grass is greener on the other side" and so if I was in a relatioship I'd fantasize about being single and if I was single I'd fantasize about being in a relationship. Maybe its just an immature ExxP thing.

On another note this has been something that's been kinda bugging me for a while, am I the only ENTP who would die in a relationship with an INFJ? Because a classmate of mine is an INFJ and my mom is one too and while we can live civilly with one another I couldn't see myself with anyone like them at all. Why is it that MBTI encourages T's to go with F's and E's with I's? I could see myself with an introvert just not an introvert AND a feeler. I'd say that for a relationship to work the people would have to understand each other and I have yet to understand an NF.

(way offtopic but whatever)
    Men are like parking spaces/the good ones are always taken and the ones left are handicapped or to small.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Synthetic Darkness View Post
    On another note this has been something that's been kinda bugging me for a while, am I the only ENTP who would die in a relationship with an INFJ?
    No, you are not alone. I also think I would be better suited with an NT.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

I'd take a healthy NF anytime. healthy. please note the word HEALTHY. They really do complement me and I can get along with them very well. With another NT it would be too much like the same thing.

Then again - imho any NT is always way better than an immature NF.
    I actually wrote a page-long rant here but I deleted it and let it be.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by epp View Post
    I'd take a healthy NF anytime. healthy. please note the word HEALTHY. They really do complement me and I can get along with them very well. With another NT it would be too much like the same thing.

Then again - imho any NT is always way better than an immature NF.
    I actually wrote a page-long rant here but I deleted it and let it be.
    How do you judge who is healthy and who is not ? German Medical Engineering ?
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    How do you judge who is healthy and who is not ? German Medical Engineering ?
    no, that is something germans would use.

i had my arguments written down, but as i said, i deleted it.

a very good indicator is how much brains an NF uses. if (s)he uses them, (s)he is mature or healthy! a mature NF is actually able to analyse his/her feelings and take some responsibility for them.

let's just say that the more i associate with immature NF-s, the lower my Fe goes. at this point it's the 7th of my functions. it used to be where ENTP-s usually have it - the 3rd. immature NF-s have really done a good job in making me extra uninterested in considering anyone's feelings at all. i used to care about it but after they made it clear that i always am a monster and that i always WANT to hurt them (as, of course, i have nothing better to do and it's something i was born to into this world, it's my main goal!!! /sarcasm off) and i MAKE them feel this or that and i CAUSE them to think certain things etc... i just lost interest.

just look around in the forum and you find out easily - something is unethical or 'hurts' if an NF says so. it doesn't hurt anyone (including NT-s even if given NT says it hurts him/her!) if an NF says it doesn't. because THEY know better. they know better than me what i think, what my motifs are or what i feel.

i hope next time i'm going to test the functions, i'm going to get zero points for Fe. as i have learned that Fe = idiocy. too much whining and too little brains. i really want to have nothing in common with so small-minded idiots people who think their stupid hypersensitivity, seeing imagined motifs where there are none, illusions and whining are a good reason to hurt ME instead of trying to work on their own issues.

oops, sorry, of course not, they never hurt me, because they said they didn't and they know better than me what i feel, my bad.

i also think if i am a monster no matter what i do and even if i'm really trying to be emphatic, listen to people, care about them... then there is just no point in trying NOT to be a monster. no point in trying to be something i'm not and cannot possibly ever be. i'm not a good person therefore i'm not trying to be. so i'm killing my Fe. there is no use for that.

as i said one - yes, i'm evil, and i'm so proud of it!

at least i'm not an NF, you see

and, entropie, i'd really appreciate you not answering to that, it's just too much for me and i don't want to go there at this point.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by epp View Post
    no, that is something germans would use.

i had my arguments written down, but as i said, i deleted it.

a very good indicator is how much brains an NF uses. if (s)he uses them, (s)he is mature or healthy! a mature NF is actually able to analyse his/her feelings and take some responsibility for them.

let's just say that the more i associate with immature NF-s, the lower my Fe goes. at this point it's the 7th of my functions. it used to be where ENTP-s usually have it - the 3rd. immature NF-s have really done a good job in making me extra uninterested in considering anyone's feelings at all. i used to care about it but after they made it clear that i always am a monster and that i always WANT to hurt them (as, of course, i have nothing better to do and it's something i was born to into this world, it's my main goal!!! /sarcasm off) and i MAKE them feel this or that and i CAUSE them to think certain things etc... i just lost interest.

just look around in the forum and you find out easily - something is unethical or 'hurts' if an NF says so. it doesn't hurt anyone (including NT-s even if given NT says it hurts him/her!) if an NF says it doesn't. because THEY know better. they know better than me what i think, what my motifs are or what i feel.

i hope next time i'm going to test the functions, i'm going to get zero points for Fe. as i have learned that Fe = idiocy. too much whining and too little brains. i really want to have nothing in common with so small-minded idiots people who think their stupid hypersensitivity, seeing imagined motifs where there are none, illusions and whining are a good reason to hurt ME instead of trying to work on their own issues.

oops, sorry, of course not, they never hurt me, because they said they didn't and they know better than me what i feel, my bad.

i also think if i am a monster no matter what i do and even if i'm really trying to be emphatic, listen to people, care about them... then there is just no point in trying NOT to be a monster. no point in trying to be something i'm not and cannot possibly ever be. i'm not a good person therefore i'm not trying to be. so i'm killing my Fe. there is no use for that.

as i said one - yes, i'm evil, and i'm so proud of it!

at least i'm not an NF, you see

and, entropie, i'd really appreciate you not answering to that, it's just too much for me and i don't want to go there at this point.
    They ARE right about all that is good. Why do you think all the parties rock in hell?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Do ISTJ women exist? Id be interested in one just for the novelty of it.
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn