User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Thread: Single ENTPs

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Well I cant say much on the topic, cause I seem to be fundamentally genetic different. Things or people have never gotten boring for me so far, cause, when they were part of my world, there were always new things to discover and I have tried so far to combine things or people in my endeavours.
    I think much of this can be cultural, too. I've noticed in people from Germany that I've known a greater willingness among all personalities to discuss the inner workings and meanings of concepts, while American culture generally disdains "thinking too hard about things", and promotes the (IMO shallow, and no, there's no value judgment behind it) sociality represented by things such as small talk and celebrity culture.

It's easy to never be bored by people when they never give you anything to be bored about.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    I was thinking the past few days about how nice relationships sound in theory, but I can't reconcile it with my compulsive need for freedom. Are there any single ENTPs that regret being single? Are there partnered ones that have regrets about being in a couple? I'm just trying to figure out if happy long term relationships for this type can really happen or if I'm just kidding myself...
    I only regret being single when I'm not getting laid regularly.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by onemoretime View Post
    I think much of this can be cultural, too. I've noticed in people from Germany that I've known a greater willingness among all personalities to discuss the inner workings and meanings of concepts, while American culture generally disdains "thinking too hard about things", and promotes the (IMO shallow, and no, there's no value judgment behind it) sociality represented by things such as small talk and celebrity culture.

It's easy to never be bored by people when they never give you anything to be bored about.

Hmm, didnt know that. But for me it's true, my girlfriend and me have ventured deeply into each others souls in long discussions about our reality and reality in itself.

Even in bars in pure boy rounds, we manage to dwelve deeply into each other worlds, but I have to say too that shallowness is getting stronger with people with age. Some people seem to loose their intrest in life on the way of getting older and it all ends with discussion about the newest bands, cars or whatsoever
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTP

I feel like it would take a lot for there to be both a girl I want to date that also wants to date me. I would need things to be fresh everyday or else I would eventually get bored, and spontaneously try to fuck another girl. (I pretty much know for a fact that I'm going to cheat during my first serious relationship, just to get the experience of it.) She would also need to be the opposite of clingy. It's not that I don't care, but remembering to call good night, or to be somewhere at specific times, or to plan my life............ewwwwwwwwwwwww......can't we just be fuckbuddies?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Ive never been in a really serious reationship so I dont know how the monotony would get, most of my relationships have listed about 2 weeks, Once I reach the one month point then Ill start thinking about the long term. No I do NOT want to die alone.
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Valuable_Money View Post
    Ive never been in a really serious reationship so I dont know how the monotony would get, most of my relationships have listed about 2 weeks, Once I reach the one month point then Ill start thinking about the long term. No I do NOT want to die alone.
    You do anyway if she dies first. All you're really getting is a 50/50 shot.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by HaHa View Post
    You do anyway if she dies first. All you're really getting is a 50/50 shot.
    Oh ye of little faith, you even doubt my ability to die!
    Also while I forget the statistics I believe with the average Female vs Male age of death its more around a 70/30 chance.
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Valuable_Money View Post
    Oh ye of little faith, you even doubt my ability to die!
    Also while I forget the statistics I believe with the average Female vs Male age of death its more around a 70/30 chance.
    Not if you marry a young one. To accomplish your goal, you should wait until you should marry a girl 30 years younger than you and stay away from heavy machinery.

MBTI
    entp

you do realize that relationships become monotonous because YOU become monotonous.

growth is always possible, you just have to grow up and embrace it.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    It's because NTP's are the most selfish types. So, relationships are particularly difficult.
    gee I'm not sure about that, I know loads of Artisans who are a lot more selfish....

I'd think Nt's are just more interested in other things, which gets in their way to get nto relationships....

I'm serially guilty of that, and having high standards (which I don't appologies for),